Disneyland Park opened to guests on July 15, 1955. So, this year is Disneyland’s 65th Anniversary!
Although Disneyland Park remains closed, that doesn’t mean we can’t celebrate the anniversary with tons of new merchandise. We’ve seen lots of new items released lately and now we’ve spotted another you’ll want to carry around with you all day!
Now, we’ve spotted a new item that’s being released to celebrate the 65th Anniversary and it’s tote-ally adorable. Check out the new Funko Disneyland 65th Anniversary Attractions Tote Bag!
It is a Loungefly bag that features all kinds of colorful images representing several attractions and other spots around Disneyland including Space Mountain, “it’s a small world,” Peter Pan’s Flight, and more! How many attractions can you spot on there?
The bag also has an adorable keychain featuring Mickey and Minnie…
…and one piece that says 65 years of magic!
This bag is currently available for pre-order on Amazon for $70. It is set to be released on November 15th.
It looks like it’s the perfect size to hold all of those new Funko Pop! figures we bought.
We’ll keep looking for more Disneyland merchandise and let you know what we find. Be sure to check back for all the latest updates!
Recent Stories About Disneyland's 65th Anniversary
- Celebrate! More Loungefly Disneyland 65th Anniversary Merchandise Spotted Online!
- This New Disneyland 65th Anniversary Merchandise is Tote-ally Adorable!
- An Entire Collection of Disneyland 65th Anniversary Merchandise Is Coming to BoxLunch!
- Hurry! These Disneyland 65th Anniversary Funko POPs Are Going FAST!
- Take a Look at ALL the Disneyland 65th Anniversary Funko Pop! Figurines on BoxLunch!
- Check Out This Huge Collection of Disneyland 65th Anniversary-Inspired Funko Pops Coming Soon!
- You Can Now Shop Even MORE Disneyland 65th Anniversary Merchandise Online!
- Registration is Now Open for D23’s Virtual Panel Celebrating Disneyland’s 65th Anniversary!
- The Disneyland 65th Anniversary Collection Is Now Available Online!
- Sold Out Items From Disneyland’s 65th Anniversary Collection Are Now Being Listed on eBay for a LOT More!
What do you think of this new tote bag? Is it a must-buy for you? Let us know in the comments!