No one celebrates anniversaries quite like Disney! And with this year marking Disneyland’s 65th Anniversary, they have pulled out all the stops when it comes to special edition and limited release merchandise. We’re talking pins, spirit jerseys, ears, and more!
We’ve already seen 65th Anniversary merchandise appear in World of Disney in Downtown Disney as well as on shopDisney, but now the party is extending to other retailers! Starting next month, you can find an entire collection of exclusive merchandise at BoxLunch!
Recently, Disney announced a rather large collection of 65th Anniversary Funko Pop figurines are coming out across multiple retailers, including BoxLunch, Target, and Amazon.
In addition to all of those cuties, starting in early October, you can head to your local BoxLunch and score even MORE 65th Anniversary Merchandise! We aren’t just talking about Funko Pops. We’re talking a full-blown collection of goodies!
Taking a look at this photo posted by BoxLunch on Twitter, we’re spotting a new Loungefly backpack, apparel, a cute notebook, and more! We don’t know about you guys, but we are beyond ready to shop this collection in early October!
- The Most Confusing Parts of Disney Genie Explained
- PHOTOS: We’re Simply MAD About Seeing This Rare Character in the Disney Parks!
- FIRST LOOK: Carnation Cafe Has Reopened in Disneyland!
- PHOTOS: Gay Days are Back at Disneyland Resort!
- Magic Key Holders Will Have After-Hours Access to Disney’s Haunted Mansion Holiday
- NEWS: Roger Rabbit Car Toon Spin Will Get a NEW Storyline in Disneyland
- A New Haunted Mansion Tiki Mug is Coming Soon to Trader Sam’s in Disneyland!
- PHOTOS: First Look Inside the NEW Tenaya Stone Spa at Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel
- Tickets Now Available For Disneyland’s Merriest Nites After Hours — But Prepare for a WAIT!
- 17 Rides That Are Even Better Than Their Disney World Counterparts
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!
Have you purchased any of the Disneyland 65th Anniversary merch this year? Let us know in the comments!