Is it just us, or has 2020 been the year of merchandise collections? Whether it’s Minnie Mouse: The Main Attraction or the Disney Castle Collection, there’s definitely no shortage of monthly releases to keep us coming back to shopDisney!
Another popular collection has been the Disney Keys! And we just found out when the key inspired by Disney’s Ink and Paint collection will debut!
The Ink and Paint Collectible Key will be available on August 18th. The key will be FREE with any $25 purchase on shopDisney. Note that this is an online exclusive offer so it won’t be available in stores.
That’s not the only key news we’ve heard today — Disney also announced a special Toy Story 25th Anniversary Edition Collectible Key!
If you’re into collecting these special keys, be ready to shop on August 18! And we will keep an eye out for a release date for the Toy Story key as well!
Do you collect these Disney Keys? Let us know in the comments!
- If You Think You’ve Seen Eye-Catching ‘Star Wars’ Merchandise Before, These “High-Fashion” Barbies Might Make You Think Again!
- Save Baby Yoda and Become the Coolest Bounty Hunter in the Galaxy with the NEW Monopoly Game Inspired by The Mandalorian!
- These NEW Fish & Chips Minnie Ears Are the Best Thing You Didn’t Know You Needed in Disney World!
- Play Us Out, Victor Geist! The ‘Haunted Mansion’ Maestro Funko Pop! is Now Available Online!
- HURRY! These Hilarious Baby Yoda Shirts Are Only Available for a Limited Time!
- Rock Your Hogwarts House Colors in This New Harry Potter Collection from Unique Vintage!
- NEWS: Disney World Annual Passholders Can Now Use Their 30% Discount Online
- The New Baby Yoda Shoulder Plush Has Arrived at Disney World (And He’s Even Cuter in Person!)
- Baby Yoda Can Now Join You for Game Night With This NEW Game from Disney!
- Check It Out! Disney’s Mandalorian and Baby Yoda Funko Pops are Available for Pre-Order!
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!DISCLOSURE: This post may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we receive a commission.