Since Disney World has reopened, one of the most popular spots to visit has been none other than Splash Mountain!
Ahead of its announced (though not scheduled) re-theme, Splash Mountain merchandise has been going fast, with a virtual queue required to get into Splashdown Photos for the first few weeks of reopening. And that popularity has only continued, because things were looking sparse when we went to visit Splash Mountain’s gift shop today!
Upon visiting Splashdown Photos, we were surprised to see there was only one piece of Splash Mountain merchandise left for sale in the shop!
While you’ll be able to pick up plenty of Disney merch in the store, the only Splash Mountain-themed item that was for sale today was this Kids Making a Splash Tank Top, available for $24.99. We were told by Cast Members that everything else is currently sold out, and they don’t currently have a date of restock.
We’ll continue to keep you updated on Splash Mountain’s merchandise situation, along with any updates on the ride itself!
Have you bought any Splash Mountain merchandise since the parks reopened? Let us know in the comments below!
Splash Mountain News
- Here’s What Your Favorite Magic Kingdom Attraction Says About You
- Monorail or Ferry Boat? And 16 Other Disney Polls Results from Our Readers!
- NEWS: Disney Removes Splash Mountain-Themed Game From the Play Disney Parks App
- NEWS: Disney Issues Response to Removing “Zip-a-Dee-Doo-Dah” from Disneyland’s Music Loop
- We Asked You: What’s The Longest You’ve Ever Waited in Line for a Theme Park Ride? Here’s What You Said!
- The BIGGEST Questions Walt Disney World Still Hasn’t Answered
- Find Out What Splash Mountain Merchandise Has Finally Been Restocked in Disney World!
- This Was the ONLY Splash Mountain Merchandise in Disney’s Magic Kingdom Today!
- My, Oh, My It’s a Wonderful Day With These ADORABLE Splash Mountain Pins We Spotted in Disney World!
- These are the Rides You Should Wait to Ride Until Later in the Day at Walt Disney World