Although we might not be able to travel around the actual world right now, the World Showcase still has so much to offer for Disney travelers in EPCOT!
The Disney Character Face Masks might be adorable, but we are digging how sophisticated the Japanese Face Masks are with their silky texture and elegant designs.
Since these masks are beautifully made, make sure to wash them with half a teaspoon of detergent and hang them to dry. And, then match your park outfits with them so you look extra fabulous when you’re back in EPCOT!
Although they had gone missing from the Japan Pavilion for a short bit of time, they’re back for $16.95 each with their floral and swirling designs!
As we keep making our way around a newly reopened Disney World, we’ll keep an eye out for new face masks and other adorable merchandise you can pick up in the parks!
What is your favorite face mask we’ve seen in Disney World? Let us know in the comments below!
Face Masks in Disney World
- 5 Make-Up Products That Will Survive 9 Hours in a Theme Park WITH a Face Mask!
- NEWS! Disney World Has Updated Its Face Mask Overhead Announcement Again
- These Spook-tacular NEW Halloween Face Masks Have Made Their Debut in Disney World!
- Disney’s Halloween Face Masks Are Now Available for Pre-Order Online!
- Universal Orlando Debuts NEW Jurassic Park and Jurassic World Face Masks!
- Beetlejuice…And Hello Kitty? There’s Two NEW New Face Masks in Universal Orlando!
- Check Out the New Face Masks That Were Designed for Cast Members at Disney World and Disneyland!
- Show Off Your WILD Side With these NEW Animal Kingdom Face Masks in Disney World!
- Commemorate Universal’s Halloween Horror Nights at Home With These NEW Face Masks!
- Floral Face Masks and More Have Returned to EPCOT’s Japan Pavilion in Disney World!