But, it looks like our hunt for accessories across EPCOT doesn’t stop at the France Pavilion in the World Showcase. Before we hopped on Frozen Ever After, we stopped by The Fjording to keep an eye out for new merchandise.
And, we were thrilled to find that the Viking Minnie Ears have RETURNED back to the pavilion! While the popular ears sold out faster than Thor can summon his hammer, Disney restocked them so fans can channel their inner viking or Norse god.
Although the ears come with horns, shields, and runes engraved all around the headband, we think anybody could fashion them. And, if you’re feeling nostalgic, we totally think they have some Maelstrom vibes.
Although the Viking Minnie Ears are back in Norway for now, they sold out quickly before! So, you’ll want to pick them up ASAP in EPCOT before they disappear again!
Do you think we could fashion this accessory to wear at one of Elsa and Anna’s royal banquets?
Have you been back to EPCOT yet? Let us know in the comments below!
- These New Blue Polka Dot Minnie Ears From Disney World Are A Take On An Old Classic!
- These NEW Minnie Mouse Ears From Disney World Will Make You Sparkle!
- These BRAND NEW Black and White Minnie Ears in Disney World Are Giving Us Old Hollywood Vibes!
- YES! These Fall Minnie Ears Are Now Available to Shop Online!
- These New Minnie Ears in Disney World Have an Extra Bit of Wicked Magic That’s Perfect for Spooky Season!
- Hang on to Your Wallets! Minnie Mouse: The Main Attraction Big Thunder Mountain Railroad Merch Is Available in Disney World!
- Show Off Your Wild Side with the NEW Cheetah Minnie Ears in Disney’s Animal Kingdom!
- The Emerald Minnie Ears Are as Pretty as a Jewel — And They’re Now Available Online!
- Disney World’s Latest Minnie Ears are “Berry” Beautiful, If You Ask Us!
- Look Like a Disney Icon Wearing These Newly Updated Classic Minnie Ears!
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!