Disney Cruise Line, along with the entire cruise industry, has taken a drastic hit from the global health crisis.
While the CDC continues to extend its No Sail Order, several ships and cruise companies are working towards allowing their crews to disembark the ships safely.
According to the CDC’s website, both the Disney Magic and the Disney Wonder were green-lit to allow crews to disembark and return home by commercial travel.
In order to be green-lit and allow crews to disembark, ships must report no positive cases within the last 28 days. Currently, the No Sail Order is through September 30th, 2020.
As always, we will continue to monitor the No Sail Order as well as other news coming out of Disney Cruise Line, and we will provide updates as we learn more.
Do you have an upcoming 2020 Disney Cruise Line reservation? Let us know in the comments!
Disney Cruise Line
- Disney Cruise Line’s Website Has Been Updated With Details About the Extended Suspension of All Departures Through Mid-December
- NEWS! Disney Confirms the Disney Wish Has Been Delayed, and That the Disney Cruise Line Will Be Last to Open
- NEWS! Disney Cruise Line Releases Its Fall 2021 Sail Dates and Itineraries!
- News: Adventures By Disney Canceled Cruise Sailings For July
- NEWS: Bob Chapek Says That Disney Cruise Line Will Likely Be Last Division to Resume Operations
- AllEars TV: Disney’s Castaway Cay Tour
- AllEars TV: Bet You Didn’t Know You Could Do THIS On A Disney Cruise!
- Here are 52 Venues You Can Choose From for Your Disney Dream Wedding!
- BREAKING: Disney Cruise Line Announces Cancellation of More Future Departures
- Disney Cruise Line Releases New Policies in Response to Coronavirus Concerns