Due to the global health crisis, Broadway has been temporarily suspended since March, including Disney musicals like Frozen and The Lion King.
While no set date had been given for a re-opening, a recent report from the New York Times indicates that it could be quite some time before the show will go on for Broadway.
The Broadway League has cancelled Broadway performances until “at least” September 6th, commenting that they were unsure when they might resume.
With this announcement, box offices and authorized ticket sellers should now be able to either refund or exchange tickets that have been purchased for shows through September 6th.
We will continue to update as we learn more about a potential re-opening date for Broadway performances.
Want to learn more about the Disney Parks closures?
- The Disney Parks Closures: Here's Everything We Know
- Here's Everything That Disney World is Refunding Due to the Temporary Closure
- Here's Everything That Disneyland is Refunding Due to the Temporary Closures
- Here's Everything That the Disney Cruise Line is Refunding Due to Suspended Itineraries
- Should I Cancel My Disney Trip? Taking a Closer Look at Our Most FAQ
- Flattening the Curve: Why Disney is Closing Everything
- All the Times That Disney World and Disneyland Have Closed Throughout History