Rise of the Resistance opens in just a few days (two weeks as of publishing!), and Disney has expanded hours for Disney’s Hollywood Studios on opening day.
December 5, 2019, is go-time for Walt Disney World’s Rise of the Resistance (Disneyland’s version won’t open until January 17, 2020). And while Disney dramatically expanded hours when Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge opened in August, the earlier (and later!) hours this time around aren’t as intense.
Hollywood Studios will open at 8AM on December 5 and remain open until 10PM. At this time there are no Extra Magic Hours for Hollywood Studios on that day, but there are early Extra Magic Hours at Epcot and Animal Kingdom. Those two parks will open at 7AM on December 5, leading us to believe Disney may be trying to lure guests elsewhere for those early morning hours.
Should we learn of any further extension of Hollywood Studios’ hours on December 5 or any changes to entry procedures or the implementation of virtual Boarding Passes, we’ll update!
Are you ready to join the Resistance and blast of to Rise of the Resistance? Let us know in the comments!
Learn more about this epic attraction below!
- Lost Track of All the Walt Disney World News This Week? We’ve Got All the Stories in One Place!
- AllEars TV: We Rode Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance — Walt Disney World’s Most Anticipated New Attraction!
- Virtual Boarding Passes Activated for Rise of the Resistance Opening; Passes Possibly Gone for the Day
- All the Essentials: Accessibility, Creature Comforts, a Drop, and More on Disney’s Newest Ride Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance
- Choose Your Side With NEW Jobs in the Star Wars Datapad in Disney’s Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge!
- How’d They Do That? The Technology and Innovation Behind Disney’s Rise of the Resistance
- Show Some Rebel Flair With NEW “Rise of the Resistance” Merchandise at Hollywood Studios and Disneyland!