You might remember we reported on the upcoming arrival of the all new Hipster Mickey Ears a few days ago. Well, now they’ve been released in the parks!
The release of designer ears has been a staple of the past few months and with each new pair, there’s a whole new way to show your love of Disney! With the Hipster Mickey Ears, available in parks now, the coolest of Disney guests have their chance to shine.
These ears were designed by artist Jerrod Maruyama and are based on a popular Mickey print of his creation. We’re sure to see Disney guests sporting this accessory inspired by “The Happiest Hipster on Earth.”
These ears have a pretty unique fit. Unlike most Mickey ears, they sit further back on the head to give the slouchy-cool beanie more room to slouch.
With the square framed glasses and knit beanie, the Hipster Mickey Ears are expressive and the perfect way to show everyone around you that you are both effortlessly cool and on-trend!
Though these ears were available for a limited time at the D23 Expo, this is the first time they are available to the general public. You can find them for $58 in Disney World, Disneyland, and online at shopDisney.
Will you be picking up a pair of these ears “before it was cool?” Let us know in the comments!
Want to learn more about the Disney Parks Designer Ears Collection? We can help!
- New Minnie Mouse Ears by Coach Make a Flowery Debut in Disney!
- First Look at the All New Designer Hipster Mickey Ears in the Parks
- The Next Set of Designer Minnie Mouse Ears Debut on Star Wars Triple Force Friday — And They are Fit For A Princess!
- Has Disney Gone Too Far with These $600 Ears?
- Launch Date Announced for Loungefly Designer Minnie Mouse Ears
- Betsey Johnson Designer Minnie Mouse Ears Are Pretty in Pink!
- New “Full Steam Ahead” Ears Celebrating Walt and Steamboat Willie Sail into Disney Parks