The Designer Minnie Mouse Ears line just launched the Betsey Johnson Designer Minnie Mouse Ears on Friday — and now there’s more news! The Loungefly Designer Minnie Mouse Ears will be launching soon.
The new ears will be available September 6 in the parks and online.
The new ears will feature Loungefly’s art inspired by classic Disney characters and park rides.
Typically, the Designer Minnie Mouse ears have made their debuts at Disney Springs‘ Ever After Jewelry Co. & Accessories, Disneyland‘s Disneyana, and online on the launch date. A price for the Loungefly ears has not been announced.
Are you a shopper? Want to see what other new merchandise is in the Disney parks, or coming soon? Take a look at these posts:
- New Magic Kingdom Collage Loungefly Backpack and Wallet
- Disney Announces More Designer Ears Release Dates
- Rainbow Unicorn and Toy Story Pals Feature on New Loungefly and Harveys Bags
- NBA Experience Shop Now Open in Disney Springs!
- Mark Your Calendar: Global Launch for Star Wars and Frozen II Merchandise Set for October 4, 2019
Click below to subscribe to the AllEars® newsletter so you don’t miss any of the latest Disney news!