The next set of ears in the Disney Parks Designer Collection will debut tomorrow, October 4, also known as Star Wars Triple Force Friday. Of course, with a debut day like that, these ears are inspired by Star Wars’ Princess Leia and her bun hairstyle.
The new ears are designed by Ashley Eckstein, founder of Her Universe and the voice of Ahsoka Tano on Star Wars: The Clone Wars and Star Wars Rebels.
To celebrate the launch, Ashley will be in Hollywood Studios’ Launch Bay Cargo tomorrow, October 4, from 9:00 am to 12:00 pm signing the ears.
Important Information to Meet Ashley Eckstein
- Wristbands will be distributed to guests at store open on the day of the signing with the purchase of the ear headband designed by Ashley.
- A wristband from the appearance location is required to meet Ashley Eckstein and allows the guest to get two items signed, per time in line.
- Valid Walt Disney World Resort receipt may be required.
- No personal items will be signed.
- A limited number of wristbands will be available the day of the signing.
- Once the wristbands have been distributed, the line to meet Ashley Eckstein will close.
- Merchandise available while supplies last.
- Artist signing is subject to space and time availability and is not guaranteed.
- Theme park admission is required. Event information subject to change without notice.
Will you be adding these to your Minnie Mouse ear collection? Let us know in the comments!
Want to learn more about the Disney Parks Designer Collection? We can help!
- New Minnie Mouse Ears by Coach Make a Flowery Debut in Disney!
- First Look at the All New Designer Hipster Mickey Ears in the Parks
- The Next Set of Designer Minnie Mouse Ears Debut on Star Wars Triple Force Friday — And They are Fit For A Princess!
- Has Disney Gone Too Far with These $600 Ears?
- Launch Date Announced for Loungefly Designer Minnie Mouse Ears
- Betsey Johnson Designer Minnie Mouse Ears Are Pretty in Pink!