Triple Force Friday, kicking off at 12:01 am October 4, is the day new products inspired by Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker, The Mandalorian and Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order make their debut on store shelves.
The World of Disney and The LEGO store in Disney Springs will open for midnight shopping from midnight on October 3 to 3:00 am on October 4, then re-open at regular operating hours on October 4.
Disney Springs Triple Force Friday Midnight Shopping Guide
If you plan on shopping until you drop at midnight, then there are some event tips for you:
- Check-in for midnight shopping opens at 6:00 pm on Thursday, October 3 near Basin in Disney Springs’ Marketplace
- When you check in you will receive a numbered wristband from an event cast member.
- BONUS: Guests who receive a virtual queue wristband will receive a special offer from The VOID to check out Star Wars: Secrets of the Empire while counting down the minutes to midnight. (Valid only until 11:00 pm on October 3. See location for more details.)
- Starting at 9:00 pm on October 3 themed treats and snacks will be available for purchase including mini Chewbacca cakes from Amorette’s Patisserie and themed cocktails at select Outdoor Vending Carts. Look for Lightsaber Churros to be available starting at 11:00 pm. Breakfast Poutine from The Daily Poutine will also return and be available until 3:00 am. (All available while supplies last.)
- A Galactic Dance Party will take place from 9:00 pm – 2:00 am on the Marketplace Stage
Disney Springs Triple Force Friday Weekend Events
Whether you make it to midnight shopping or not — be sure to check out these other events happening in Disney Springs over the weekend to celebrate Triple Force Friday
- LEGO Millennium Falcon Build:
Work with Master Builders Chris Steininger and Erik Varszegi to help build a massive LEGO Millennium Falcon all weekend long, from Friday, October 4 to Sunday, October 6 from 12:00 pm to 7:00 pm daily.
- Imperial Star Destroyer Set Signing:
Get your set signed by LEGO Star Wars Senior Designer, Henrick Anderson and Creative Director, Jens Kronvold Frederiksen on Sunday, October 6 from 10:00 am to 1:00 pm
- Star Wars Panel: Bringing the Galaxy to Life:
Join our expert guests from LEGO and Walt Disney Imagineering as they discuss what it’s like to bring Star Wars to life on Sunday, October 6 at 7:30 pm.
Be sure to check out other Disney Springs locations for new Star Wars merchandise including Star Wars Galactic Outpost, Star Wars Trading Post, havaianas, UNIQLO, Stance, and Lovepop.
Just missing Triple Force Friday is Pandora’s release of new Star Wars charms. Be on the lookout for these Star Wars, “May the Force Be With You”, and “I Love You, I Know” charms on October 8.
Will the force be with you this Friday? Do you plan on doing some midnight shopping? Let us know in the comments!