To celebrate New York Fashion Week, Disney Parks Blog revealed the release dates for a handful of the Disney Parks Designer Collection Ears!
We’ve already seen a couple pairs of Designers Ears hit the shelves at Disneyland and Walt Disney World, including the gold Alex and Ani ears that debuted in July and the fun and funky ears from Betsey Johnson that came out last month. Now we know the next pair of ears — designed by supermodel mogul Heidi Klum — will be available beginning September 28!
Star Wars actress Ashley Eckstein and her label Her Universe will release these classic Princess Leia ears on October 4.
And finally, for the hipster in all of us, these Hipster Mickey ears from Jerrod Maruyama! They’ll be ready to pair with your avocado toast on October 18. 😉
The rest of the Designer Ears collection timeline has been released, too — at least seasonally speaking.
- COACH – Fall 2019
- Bret Iwan – Winter 2019
- The Blonds – Winter 2019
- Loungefly – Winter 2019
- Vera Wang – Spring 2020
- Cupcakes and Cashmere – Spring 2020
- Joe Rohde – Spring 2020
- Her Universe – Spring 2020
- Kevin Rafferty – Spring 2020
- Karlie Kloss – Spring 2020
- Lily Aldridge – Spring 2020
- John Coulter – Summer 2020
We’ll be watching for these releases and keep you posted as they arrive in stores! They’re made available on ShopDisney and in stores like The Dress Shop, Disneyana, and Off the Page at Disneyland Resort and in MouseGear, Ever After Jewelry Co. & Accessories, Uptown Jewelers, and more at Walt Disney World.
WIll you be buying a pair (or two) of Designer Ears? Let us know which designer’s ears you’re most excited to see. Comment below!
Are you a shopper? Want to see what other new merchandise is in the Disney parks, or coming soon? Take a look at these posts:
- New Magic Kingdom Collage Loungefly Backpack and Wallet
- Disney Announces More Designer Ears Release Dates
- Rainbow Unicorn and Toy Story Pals Feature on New Loungefly and Harveys Bags
- NBA Experience Shop Now Open in Disney Springs!
- Mark Your Calendar: Global Launch for Star Wars and Frozen II Merchandise Set for October 4, 2019