The newest set of ears in the Minnie Mouse Designer Ears line have launched — and are they fun! The new ears are created by designer Betsey Johnson and reflect the playful and fun vibe of all of her creations.
Take a close look at the ears — they are puffs of bright pink, glittery tuille! The headband is topped off with a sequined, polka dot bow!
Betsey Johnson’s signature/logo is embroidered on one side of the headband.
The ears come in a soft, black drawstring bag and with a Disney Parks Designer Collection display box with magnetic closure and velvet bed.
We found these fun ears at Disney Springs‘ Ever After Jewelry Co. & Accessories, but you can also purchase the ears online. In Disney Springs, you can also accessorize your ears with some of Betsey Johnson’s Disney jewelry line!
The ears are $58.00 per pair.
Will you be adding these new ears to your Minnie Mouse ears collection? Let us know in the comments!
Are you a shopper? Want to see what other new merchandise is in the Disney parks, or coming soon? Take a look at these posts:
- New Magic Kingdom Collage Loungefly Backpack and Wallet
- Disney Announces More Designer Ears Release Dates
- Rainbow Unicorn and Toy Story Pals Feature on New Loungefly and Harveys Bags
- NBA Experience Shop Now Open in Disney Springs!
- Mark Your Calendar: Global Launch for Star Wars and Frozen II Merchandise Set for October 4, 2019
Click below to subscribe to the AllEars® newsletter so you don’t miss any of the latest Disney news!