As the story goes, the local paleontology students have opened a burger joint at Restaurantosaurus that serves up hand-crafted sandwiches and closes out your meal with a build-your-own ice cream sundae.
Your meal includes an entree, a side dish, non-alcoholic beverage, and a build-your-own sundae. Options include:
- Entrees: gourmet burgers, a chicken sandwich, a veggie burger, or salad
- Sides: fries or onion rings served with a house-made dipping sauce
When you order, you’ll receive a token that you’ll redeem for the base of your build-your-own sundae — two scoops of ice cream. You’ll build your sundae at the toppings bar.
Restaurantosaurus Burgers and Sundaes dinner experience starts August 18, and is available on select nights. The price is $22.99 plus tax for adults and $14.99 plus tax for children ages 3-9. Alcoholic beverages will be available for purchase. This experience can count as one quick-service meal entitlement on the Disney Dining Plan.
The standard quick service options will still be available at this location. If you want to dine under the new dinner experience you will check in at a designated register and be escorted to a table in a separate dining room.
Reservations will open starting June 11 and can be made by calling 407 WDW-DINE or by visiting the Disney World website. Walk-ups are welcome but subject to availability.
Will you be trying this new experience? Let us know in the comments.
Don't miss these posts on what's new and what's next at Disney's Animal Kingdom!
- New Dining Experience Coming to Animal Kingdom's Restaurantosaurus
- Rafiki’s Planet Watch to Reopen in Disney's Animal Kingdom this Summer with New Animation Experience
- Disney's Animal Kingdom Premieres Rivers of Light: We Are One and New Tree of Life Awakenings
- Disney's Animal Kingdom Introduces "Circle of Flavors: Harambe at Night"
- Photographing Pandora in Portrait Mode at Disney's Animal Kingdom
Click below to subscribe to the AllEars® newsletter so you don’t miss any of the latest Disney news!