There are a lot of “must-do’s” around Walt Disney World, ranging from incredible attractions and fireworks displays to meeting Mickey Mouse.
But what about the “must-eats”? In no particular order, here are our picks for the must-eats and drinks. How many have you tried?
- Dole Whip from Aloha Isle
- Mickey Waffle
- Hand-scooped Ice Cream from the Plaza Ice Cream Parlour
- Mickey Pretzel
- Cinnamon Roll
- Mickey Rice Krispie Treat
- Caramel Apple
- Mickey Premium Ice Cream Bar
- Tonga Toast from Kona Cafe
- Canadian Cheddar Cheese Soup from Le Cellier
- Peanut Butter & Jelly Milkshake from 50’s Prime Time Cafe
- Character Cones in Magic Kingdom
- Mermaid Donut from Prince Eric’s Village Market (Note: this is currently unavailable)
- Night Blossom Slush from Pongu Pongu
- Fruit & Nutella Waffle Sandwich from Sleepy Hollow
- Unique Spring Rolls from the Adventureland Cart
- Grand Marnier Slush from Les Vins de Chefs de France
- Disney Character Cupcake
- Zebra Dome from Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge
- Macaroni & Cheese from Eight Spoon Cafe
- Funnel Cake
- Citrus Swirl from Sunshine Tree Terrace
- Blue Glow-tini Cocktail from Disney Resort Lounges
- Lunch Box Tarts from Woody’s Lunchbox
- The Kitchen Sink from Beaches & Cream
- Jack-jack’s Cookie Num Nums from The Market
- Corn Dog Nuggets from Casey’s Corner
- Cronut from Refreshment Port (Note: these are currently unavailable)
- Turkey Leg
- Margarita from La Cava del Tequila
- Dole Whip Flight from Swirls on the Water
- Beverly Soda from Club Cool
- Pulled Pork Nachos from Cap’n Cooks
- School Bread from Kringla Bakeri og Cafe
- Mickey Beignets from Scat Cat’s Club Cafe
- Fish & Chips from Yorkshire County Fish Shop
- Sugar Cane Mojito from the Dawa Bar (Note: this is currently unavailable)
- Werther’s Caramel Popcorn from Karamell Küche
- Le Fou’s Brew from Gaston’s Tavern
- Hummus Fries from Spice Road Table
- Brioche Ice Cream Sandwich from L’Artisan des Glaces
- Cheeseburger Steamed Pods from Satu’li Canteen
- Florida Strawberry Soup from 1900 Park Fare (Note: This restaurant is currently closed)
- Poutine from The Daily Poutine
- Loaded Plaza Fries (aka Figaro Fries) from The Plaza
- Hot Candied Nuts
- Pineapple Bread Pudding from ‘Ohana
- The Grey Stuff from Be Our Guest
So there you have it! Our list of 50 “must-eat” (and a few “must-drink”) items at Walt Disney World! There is so much good stuff to try, we could easily do 50 more!
What did we leave off? How many have you tried? Let us know in the comments!
Be sure to check our full listing of Menus around the World to search for other specialties and where you might find them!
Remember! When you’re in Disney tag @allearsnet in your photos!
Subscribe to the AllEars® newsletter so you don’t miss any of the latest Disney news!