When to Go
- Getting Started
- Calendar of Events
- First Timer Primer
- Operating Hours &
- Refurbishments and
- US Holidays
Where to Stay
- Ticket FAQ
- Annual Passes
- Annual Pass
- Ticket Prices
- Finger Scans/
- WDW Ticket History
- Ground Transportation
- Magical Express
- Parking Information
- Renting a Car
- Transportation Vehicles
- Valet Parking
- Annual Pass Discounts
- Discounts for WDW
- Finding Low Airfares
- Priceline "How To.."
- Tables in Wonderland
- Extra Magic Hour
- First Day Ideas
- Holiday Happenings
- Nighttime Fun
- Packing Ideas
- Rainy Day Ideas
- Summer Sun Survival
- Tips for Enjoying
- Touring Plans
- What to Tote Around
- Activities for
- Birthday Ideas: Kids
- Bringing Your
- ChildCare FAQ
- Expectant Mothers
- 5-11 Year Olds
- Infant and Toddler
- Preschooler Tips
- Stroller FAQ
For Guests without Children
- General Information
- PassPorter's Open Mouse
Walt Disney World and
Disney Cruise Line
- Companion Restroom
Disorders (ASD) Dietary Needs
- Parks Counter Service
- Parks Table Service
- Strategies for
- Meet the Authors of Vegetarian WDW
- A Vegetarian at
Mickey's Table - I
- A Vegetarian at
Mickey's Table - II
Hearing Medical Needs
Mobility Motion Sensitivity
Size Concerns: Visual Impairments
For International Visitors
ANNUAL PASS RATES WERE LAST INCREASED
Sunday, February 28th 2016
Prices including 6.5% tax
|Pass Type||All Ages||DVC Member
|Platinum Annual Pass||$797.69||$691.19|
|Platinum Annual Pass Renewal||$676.28||$584.69|
|Platinum Plus Annual Pass||$882.89||$826.86|
|Platinum Plus Annual Pass Renewal||$750.83||$659.24|
|Gold Annual Pass
DVC and FL Residents only
|Gold Annual Pass Renewal
DVC and FL Residents only
For current pricing on Florida Resident annual passes and all other ticketing media, visit our ticket pricing page.
Annual Passholder room discounts of up to 35% off are now available for selected nights for stays from 8/1/16 - 11/5/16 (Book by 11/4/16) and from November 6 through November 10, November 13 through November 22, and November 26 through December 23, 2016 (Book by 12/24/16). The number of rooms allocated for this offer is limited. Length of stay requirements may apply. Not all resorts available for all dates. You can log on to www.disneyworld.com/passholders and log in to the Passholder's site where you can make your reservation online or call (407) WDISNEY. You must have an annual pass ticket or a voucher for any one of those to log in.
Proof of valid Adult Passholder ID required at check-in. Additional per-adult charges apply for more than two adults per room. 35% savings is for select Disney Deluxe and Deluxe Villa Resorts; lower savings for other Resorts.
Annual Passes offer a way to save money if you plan to visit WDW often. Here are the main selections offered. More information on admission options for Florida residents can be found on the Florida Resident Ticket Information page.
The Platinum Annual Pass, formerly called the AP, is available to everyone. It entitles you to unlimited admission with park hopping privileges to the 4 Main Parks for 12 months with no blockout dates*. You also get complimentary parking in the theme park lots as well as the passholder benefits listed below on this page. You get a Magic Band and free PhotoPass downloads. Complimentary use of WDW transportation system - monorails, ferryboats, and motor coaches - is included. *Except activities/events separately priced.
The Platinum Plus Annual Pass, formerly called the PAP, is available to everyone. It entitles guests to unlimited admission* with park hopping privileges with no blockout dates to the Magic Kingdom® Park; Epcot®; Disney's Hollywood Studios; Disney's Animal Kingdom Theme Park; Disney Quest, Disney's water parks: Blizzard Beach, Typhoon Lagoon, Disney's Oak Trail Golf Course (greens fee only. Tee time reservations are required and subject to availability: 407-WDW-GOLF), and ESPN's Wide World of Sports complex, as well as complimentary parking in the theme park lots and all the passholder benefits listed below. You get a Magic Band and free PhotoPass downloads. Complimentary use of WDW transportation system - monorails, ferryboats, and motor coaches - is included. *Except activities/events separately priced.
The Disney Premier Passports can only be purchased in person at a theme park in either Walt Disney World or Disneyland and entitles guests to:
At Walt Disney World
- Unlimited admission for a period of one year to all four Walt Disney World Theme Parks, including park hopping privileges
- Unlimited admission to Disney's Typhoon Lagoon and Blizzard Beach Water Parks
- Unlimited admission to DisneyQuest Indoor Interactive Theme Park, ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex (valid only on event days; some events require an additional admission charge) and Disney's Oak Trail Golf Course (greens fee only. Tee time reservations are required and subject to availability)
- Parking at all four Theme Parks
- Subscription to Mickey Monitor, a collectible Passholder-only publication
At Disneyland Resort
- Unlimited admission to both Disneyland and Disney's California Adventure Parks for a period of one year, including park hopping privileges
- Parking at any pay-on-entry parking lot
- Subscription to Backstage Pass.
- Complimentary subscription to Disney's Family Fun Magazine (one per household)
In 2000, Walt Disney World changed the Annual Passholder renewal policy. The new policy states that your renewal Annual Pass becomes effective the day after your current Annual Pass expires. Previously, if you renewed by mail, you received a voucher which was not activated until you were at the theme park and traded your voucher in for a new Annual Pass. Now your renewal voucher exchange will be back dated to the expiration date of the previous pass.
Disney now has a Passholders only section on their web site where Passholders can log in to view the current information about benefits and renewing as well as view online the most current Mickey Monitor newsletter that has been released. You will need your Annual Pass/SP or voucher in hand when you log in.
Florida Resident Monthly Payment Plan
Disney now offers Florida Residents a way to spread the cost of an annual pass over twelve months. At the time of purchase, you will be required to make a down payment equal to the price of a non-discounted one-day, one-park theme park ticket plus tax (currently $132.06 for a Magic Kingdom ticket). The remaining cost of your select Florida Resident Annual Pass will be split into 12 monthly payments that will be automatically billed to a credit card that you provide. The first monthly payment will be charged on the day that you sign up or shortly thereafter. Balances may be paid off at any time. The purchaser must be able to provide valid proof of Florida Residency and be at least 18 years of age.
Passes can be purchased under the Monthly Payment program online or in person at a Walt Disney World Theme Park Ticket Window or any Guest Relations location. The Monthly Payment program is not available for Pass purchases on the phone. This payment plan is available for the following Florida Resident tickets: Annual Pass, Premium Annual Pass, Seasonal Pass, Weekday Select Pass and the Epcot After 4 Pass.
Where can I buy Annual Passes (AP's) and Platinum Plus Annual Passes?
The following places will send you a voucher for your Annual Pass. This voucher must be exchanged for the actual pass at any WDW ticket window or Guest Relations window or at the Guest Relations offices at Disney Springs Marketplace or Disney Springs West Side:
- - online at www.disneyworld.com (mailing fee of $5 required)
- - by calling 407-WDISNEY (mailing fee of $5 required)
- - from DVC Member Services (DVC members only) (mailing fee of $5 required).
- - Select Disney Store locations throughout the USA
The following places will sell you an activated Annual Pass. No exchanging required:
- - Any WDW major park ticket window
- - Guest Relations at the major parks, water parks or at Disney Springs Marketplace and West Side (vouchers available on request only)
Annual Passes can also be put on "will call" at no additional charge when ordered through the web site, 407-WDISNEY or DVC Member Services.
I hear there is a new policy on purchasing Annual Passes. What is it?
On October 2, 2000 Disney changed their policy on Annual Passes. Any AP purchased at WDW now receives an activated pass, not a voucher. (NOTE: vouchers may be purchased by request at any of the Guest Relations locations at WDW.) This pass will expire one year from the date of purchase, not the previous one year from first use. The date of expiration is clearly printed with the words "Expires on" on the AP itself.
If you purchased the AP from any other source (The Disney Store, online or by phone from WDW, the Disney shops at Orlando International Airport, or any of the Florida mall locations) and it doesn't have the word "Expire" (or any form of the word) on it....then it is not an admission media with the clock ticking. It is a voucher which must be exchanged at WDW Guest Relations for the activated pass. Most vouchers are a bright yellow/green color. Your one year will start upon exchanging the voucher.
I purchased my Annual Pass from The Disney Store. Is this the real pass or a voucher?
Though it may be printed on hard plastic credit card material, what you receive from the Disney Store is a voucher and not an AP itself. Once you get on property, you will want to activate your Annual Pass (and therefore start the one year from *that* time). And don't get too used to the hard plastic card. You will get the mylar paper ticket stock for your activated AP.
NOTE: In January 2006, select Disney Stores resumed carrying AP vouchers.
I want to buy an AP now for financial reasons but my trip is still 18 months away. Will my voucher expire before I can use it?
Not likely. There is now a 2030 expiration date on new AP vouchers. They can be exchanged for an active AP at no additional charge from when you purchased it. And in the rare event that you still have your voucher after the expiration date, its status becomes like that of a gift card. You would no longer be able to exchanged it for a new AP but you can apply the money that you originally paid for the voucher towards a new AP at the then prevailing price. Older AP vouchers have no expiration date. People have reported activating vouchers that were as old as five years.
But there has been a change in the policy regarding any renewal vouchers still outstanding from the days when your renewal didn't start until you exchanged the voucher. Unless you have had an active AP within the previous 12 months from the date you want to activate it, Disney will no longer consider these to be a renewal when you go to exchange them. You will have to pay the difference in price between the cost of the old renewal voucher and a current new (not renewal) AP.
Where and how do I activate the voucher?
To activate the voucher, turn the voucher and a photo ID into the Guest Relations window at either the Magic Kingdom, Epcot (either front or International Gateway side), Disney's Hollywood Studios, the Animal Kingdom, Typhoon Lagoon, Blizzard Beach or the Guest Relations office at Disney Springs. You cannot activate your voucher at a WDW resort Lobby Concierge. You can now purchase a new AP or activate the voucher at any WDW major park ticket sales location, not just at Guest Relations. This may be a good option if you're doing this at off peak times of the day. It may still be a good bet to use Guest Relations during the park opening rush.
TIP - The Guest Relations Window at Epcot's International Gateway entrance is generally MUCH less crowded than other park Guest Relations windows
A word of caution: There have been reports of people turning in their vouchers and getting activated AP's with the wrong expiration date on them. The passes will have the date you bought the voucher rather than the date you turned it in. Always check your passes for accuracy before you walk away from the Guest Relations window. It will avoid major problems for you later on.
My AP says it expires on 7/11/2016. Does that mean that I can use it on that day?
Yes you can. The wording on the pass is actually "valid through 7/11/2016". All new (non-renewed) Annual Passes are actually valid for 366 days from the date you actually activate the voucher or purchase it at WDW.
How long will it take me to activate my voucher or buy a new AP at the ticket window or Guest Relations?
The exchange of a voucher or purchase of a new Annual Pass will usually take about 5-10 minutes. A photo ID is required for identification for each adult and if you purchased a DVC annual pass, you need your blue DVC card.
I know I can buy AP's at the Orlando Airport Disney shops. Does that mean that I can activate my Annual Pass voucher there, too?
No you can't. The airport shops are not run by Guest Relations. Think of them more in terms of an upscale Disney Store. Even the AP's they sell there now are vouchers, not activated passes.
I have an Annual Pass and just received a letter in the mail asking if I want to renew it. I do, but won't be back at WDW for several months yet. How does this work, I don't want to activate it before I go.
When you renew your Annual Pass, it starts the day your old one ended. So if your pass expires April 10, 2016 and renew it; the new one begins April 11, 2016. It no longer gets activated when you first use it. Therefore, if you are not returning to WDW for a while, you need to consider if renewing your pass is financially your best option. It might make more sense to you, to wait and just start a brand new one on your next visit.
The 30 day renewal window you used to get to renew an Annual Pass after it expired was discontinued in October, 2000. You had to renew by your expiration date to get the renewal rate. Your renewed pass began the day after the old one expires. But the advent of Magic Your Way tickets in 2005 saw the return of the 30 day renewal window with the pass being backdated to the previous expiration. The fact is that the Guest Relations cast member has great latitude in doing this and can even extend the window past 30 days in some cases.
I have an Annual Pass and haven't received a renewal letter. What can I do about renewing?
Getting the renewal letter is not required to renew your
Annual Pass. You can renew by phone at 407-939-7421 or 407-560-PASS. You can
also renew by mail or online in the Passholder's section. Call to confirm the current pricing and then mail
your check along with your Annual Pass information (type of pass, name on pass,
expiration date) to:
Walt Disney Parks and Resorts
Attention: Passholder Renewal Office
P.O. Box 10140
Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830
Annual Passes can also be renewed in person at any major park Guest Relations windows, park ticket booth or at the Disney Springs Guest Relations office.
My boyfriend/girlfriend/best friend/significant other has an AP that needs to be renewed at the same time as mine. Can I renew it for them?
Yes, as long you have his/her name and address, or Pass code information (found on the bottom of the back of the Pass; consists of the whole bottom line).
I heard something about finger scans for Annual Passes. What is that about?
With all Disney tickets, the turnstile CM will request you to lay a finger onto a device that will first record and later compare your *biometric scan*. Disney calls this "ticket tagging". The biometrics units take a series of photographs of your finger - it measures your finger and compares that each time your pass is used. If your pass stops 'working' a few times in a row, ask the CM to take a new reading for future use. The finger biometrics are used on all adult Annual Passes sold to ages 10 and up. Children under 10 with a child's Annual Pass do not use the finger scans. They merely insert their pass and go through.
A more complete explanation of the turnstile finger scanning system can be found on our finger scan page.
What happens if I buy a child's AP for my 9 year old and then he/she turns 10 before the AP expires?
You won't need to do anything. Disney will allow your child to continue using the child's AP until it expires. Any subsequent renewals will be done at the adult price. If you or your child insist on having the pass changed, Guest Relations will exchange the child's AP for an adult one at no extra charge. This follows the same policy they use for this situation in any ticket media.
I have heard that I can upgrade my MYW ticket to an Annual Pass and get full credit for the original purchase price even after I have used a few days admission. Is this true?
Yes it is. If you decide that you want to upgrade it to an Annual Pass, you will get full credit for the price of the ticket towards the Annual Pass. All MYW tickets must be upgraded within 14 days of first use. In all cases, the Annual Pass will be backdated to the date the hopper pass was first used. Tickets purchased prior to MYW tickets can still be upgraded but must be completely unused to do so. But beware: If you get a MYW ticket with the Water Park Fun & More option and use one of the WPF&M admissions before doing this, you will only be allowed to upgrade to a Platinum Annual Pass.
What if I decide I want to change to a Platinum Plus Annual Pass after I already used my AP?
You can do this. It will be handled just like any other pass upgrade. There was a time that you could upgrade your AP to a Platinum Plus Annual Pass simply by paying the prorated difference on the remaining time of your AP but no more. Disney will no longer pro-rate an AP for this. If you want to upgrade an AP to a Platinum Plus Annual Pass now you will be charged the full price difference between the two for whatever time you have remaining on the AP.
If I realize after purchasing or upgrading to a Platinum Plus Annual Pass that I'm not going to use the water parks or DisneyQuest admissions very much, can I downgrade it to a regular AP?
No you cannot. Disney does not allow downgrading on any current pass. You would be allowed to downgrade from a Platinum Plus Annual Pass to an AP upon renewing an expiring pass however.
Do I have to actually have an Annual Pass before I can call to get any special AP resort rates?
No you don't. You can call and book the rates without having the Annual Pass in hand. However, if you want to use Disney's Passholder web site to book at the AP rate online, you will need either an active AP or a voucher to do it. The policy about having it at the time of resort check in is clear as mud. Some people have been allowed to obtain the rate at check in with only their Annual Pass voucher. Others have been told to return to the resort front desk to show the desk CM after activating the pass. Still others have not been asked for any Annual Pass at all. The official Disney policy states an activated adult Annual Pass pass is needed at check in.You may want to avoid any potential embarrassment at check in by having an activated pass at that time.
If I am an AP holder, can I book more than one room at the AP rate?
You may book three rooms per passholder.
Is there a way to get a discount on the price of an AP?
The only current discounts Disney offers on purchasing Annual Passes are the Florida resident discount, the Cast Member discount, the DVC member discount and the military discount which is only offered through Shades of Green and onsite at military installations. See our Ticket Chart page for current prices.
I put my AP away somewhere to keep it safe and now I can't find it. Does that mean I'm out hundreds of dollars? --OR-- I have ruined my Annual Pass by putting it in the washing machine. What can I do to get it replaced?
If it was an activated Annual Pass, you have no problem. Simply bring your photo ID to any Guest Relations location and they will reissue your Annual Pass to you.
If you have misplaced a new unactivated Annual Pass voucher, then you have a bigger problem. There is no buyer identification associated with a voucher. It can be exchanged and used by anyone. Your best protection from this is to make a photocopy of the back of your voucher as well as a photocopy of the sales slip and keep them where you would keep other valuable personal papers like insurance policies or bank books. You will have to prove two things to Disney in order to get it replaced: that the voucher actually existed and that you were the one that owned it.
Annual and Seasonal Passes include the following entitlements:
|Benefit||Platinum Pass||Platinum Plus Pass||Gold Pass||Silver Pass||Weekday Select Pass||Epcot After 4|
|Admission to all 4 theme parks||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Epcot Only|
|Blockout Dates||No||No||Yes (1)||Yes (2)||Yes (3)||Yes (4)|
|Water Parks, Oak Trail Golf and ESPN Wide World of Sports||No||Yes||No||No||No||No|
|Florida Resident or DVC Only||No||No||Yes||FL only||FL only||FL only|
(1) = Block Out Dates: December 19, 2016 to January 2, 2017; April 8 to April 21, 2017
(2) = Block Out Dates: June 6 to August 11, 2016; December 19, 2016 to January 2, 2017; April 8 to April 21, 2017
(3) = Block Out Dates: No Saturday or Sunday admission; June 6 to August 11, 2016; December 19, 2016 to January 2, 2017; April 8 to April 21, 2017
(4) = Block Out Dates: June 6 to August 11, 2016; December 19, 2016 to January 2, 2017; April 8 to April 21, 2017
Who can get these discounted passes?
Disney Vacation Club Members and their immediate family living in the same household will receive discounts on select new and renewed Walt Disney World Annual and Premium Annual Passes. Limit 8 purchases per household.
Are all members of the DVC Member's immediate family included in the offer?
The discount is available to DVC Members to purchase Passes for themselves and their immediate family living in the same household.
Who is defined as "immediate family"?
Immediate family is defined by WDW for discount purposes as:
- Spouse/Registered Domestic Partner
- Parent/Step Parent
- Child/Step Child
- Brother, Sister/Step Brother, Sister
- Grandparent - Grandchild
Can I use my discount to buy an Annual Pass or Premium Annual Pass for someone other than myself or immediate family residing in the same household?
No. This discount is exclusively for Members to purchase for themselves or immediate family residing in the same household and may not be transferred. This benefit may be revoked in the event of abuse.
What stops me from saying someone lives with me when they don't?
All adults must present a valid driver's license or state identification card showing they reside in the same household.
Will this offer be available for Annual Pass or Premium Annual Pass Renewals also?
Yes. Member Services and Guest Relations at the Theme Parks and Disney Springs will process any renewals at the discount.
Where can I get these DVC discounted passes?
Passes can be purchased online by visiting http://dvcmember.com, by calling Member Services or at any Guest Relations location at all Theme and Water Parks and Disney Springs. These tickets will not be available at any Resort Lobby Concierge locations. If purchased via http://dvcmember.com or Member Services, Members will receive an Exchange Certificate Voucher. If purchased on-site at Guest Relations, Members will receive the activated Annual or Premium Annual Pass.
How will they know that I am entitled to buy these discounted passes?
Disney Vacation Club Member ID cards must be provided at the time of purchase and/or Exchange Certificate Voucher redemption.
Passholder benefits valid through December 31, 2016
unless otherwise noted
To enjoy your 2016 Passholder benefits, you must present your valid annual pass - along with a valid photo ID - at the time of purchase, booking, and/or redemption of any offers. Offers may not be combined with any other certificate, offer or discount. Offers apply to the Passholder only, unless otherwise noted. Offers are subject to change without notice and are subject to availability. 2016 Passholder benefits expire on December 31, 2016. These benefits apply to all pass types purchased during 2016. Blockout dates apply for Disney Gold Pass, Disney Silver Pass, Disney Weekday Select Pass or Seasonal Pass.
Passholder Newsletter: Mailed four times per year (Feb., May, Aug., Nov.), the "Mickey Monitor" newsletter highlights the latest information on new attractions, upcoming events, Passholder offers and discounts. (U.S. and Puerto Rico only) Also available online in the Passholder section of the Disney web site.
Complimentary parking: Annual Pass holders are entitled to free parking at the MK, Epcot, DHS and AK parking lots. Free parking is not valid for special events requiring a separate admission charge or special events that are not open to the general public.
Special Resort Rates - From time to time, special offers for discounted rooms at select Disney Resort hotels are available for Passholders. Please visit Passholder Resort Special Offers or see your Mickey Monitor newsletter for more information.
WDW DINING DISCOUNTS
Effective October 1, 2016, a 10% discount is available at Disney operated Walt Disney World Table Service restaurants (excluding Victoria and Alberts)
A special 20% discount is available for Annual Passholders at the following Walt Disney World table and quick service restaurants through September 30, 2017
- Animal Kingdom - Flame Tree Barbecue
- Animal Kingdom - Tiffins
- Animal Kingdom Lodge - The Mara
- Animal Kingdom Lodge - Jiko
- Animal Kingdom Lodge - Sanaa
- Beach Club - Beach Club Marketplace
- Beach Club - Cape May Cafe
- Blizzard Beach - Lottawatta Lodge
- Boardwalk - Boardwalk Bakery
- Boardwalk - Boardwalk Pizza
- Boardwalk - ESPN Sports Club
- Boardwalk - Flying Fish
- Contemporary - Contempo Cafe
- Contemporary - The Wave
- Disney Springs - Disney Food Trucks
- Disney Springs - D-Luxe Burger
- ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex - ESPN Wide World of Sports Grill
- Epcot - Biergarten Restaurant
- Epcot - Coral Reef Restaurant
- Epcot - Electric Umbrella
- Epcot - Garden Grill
- Epcot - Liberty Inn
- Epcot - Rose & Crown Dining Room
- Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground - Trail's End Restaurant
- Grand Floridian - Gasparilla Island Grill
- Grand Floridian - Citricos
- Grand Floridian - Grand Floridian Cafe
- Grand Floridian - Narcoossee's
- Hollywood Studios - ABC Commissary
- Hollywood Studios - Backlot Express
- Hollywood Studios - Hollywood & Vine
- Hollywood Studios - Hollywood Brown Derby
- Magic Kingdom - Jungle Navigation Co., Ltd. Skipper Canteen
- Magic Kingdom - Peco's Bills
- Old Key West - Olivia's Cafe
- Polynesian Village - Capt. Cook's
- Polynesian Village - Spirit of Aloha Dinner Show
- Polynesian Village - Kona Cafe
- Port Oleans Riverside - Boatwright's Dining Hall
- Saratoga Springs - The Turf Club
- Typhoon Lagoon - Leaning Palms
- Wilderness Lodge - Artist Point
- Wilderness Lodge - Roaring Fork
- Wilderness Lodge - Whispering Canyon Cafe
- Yacht Club - Gaptain's Grille
Discounts are valid for purchases made by the Passholder only and valid Pass ID is required for redemption.
Passholders can enjoy a variety of dining benefits and discounts at Walt Disney World Resort. Simply present a valid Passholder ID and delight in the following delectable offers:
Dining Discounts at Walt Disney World Resort Theme Parks
Enjoy a variety of dining discounts at Walt Disney World Resort theme parks. Reserve online or by calling (407) WDW-DINE or (407) 939-3463, unless otherwise noted. Please note, all dining discounts at Walt Disney World Resort theme parks exclude alcohol, applicable tax and gratuity, and are valid for the Passholder and up to 3 Guests unless otherwise stated. Priority seating may be available. Inquire at time of booking.
Dining Locations at Disney's Animal Kingdom Theme Park
Save 10% on the regularly priced lunch and dinner entrées at the following venues:
- Yak & Yeti®*
- Rainforest Café®
For reservations at Rainforest Café®, call (407) 827-9100 . For reservations at Yak & Yeti®, call (407) 824-9384.
* Special events excluded. Offer not available at Local Foods Café.
Dining Locations* at Epcot Theme Park
Save 10% on regularly priced food and non-alcoholic beverages during lunch and dinner at Biergarten Restaurant.
Save 10% on regularly priced food and non-alcoholic beverages Monday through Friday during lunch hours** at participating Epcot Table-Service locations listed below.
- Nine Dragons Restaurant® (Monday through Friday)
- Teppan Edo (available 7 days a week)
- Tutto Italia Ristorante (Monday through Friday)
- Via Napoli (Monday through Friday)
- Restaurant Marrakesh® (Monday through Friday)
- Tokyo Dining (available 7 days a week)
- San Angel Inn® Restaurant (Monday through Friday)
- Chef's de France (Monday through Friday)
- Le Cellier Steakhouse (Monday through Friday)
- Rose and Crown Dining Room (Monday through Friday)
- Spice Road Table (Monday through Friday)
* Discount not available on the following dates: New Years Day 1/1/16, Valentine's Day 2/14/16, Easter 3/27/16, Mother's Day 5/8/16, Independence Day 7/4/16, Thanksgiving 11/24/16, Christmas Eve 12/24/16, Christmas Day 12/25/16 and New Years Eve 12/31/16. ** Lunch hours vary by location. Inquire at time of booking.
Dining Locations* at Disney's Hollywood Studios Theme Park
- At Hollywood & Vine (breakfast)
- At Hollywood Brown Derby, save 10% on regularly priced food and non-alcoholic beverages.**
* Special events excluded. Discount not available on the following dates: New Years Day 1/1/16, Valentine's Day 2/14/16, Easter 3/27/16, Mother's Day 5/8/16, Independence Day 7/4/16, Thanksgiving 11/24/16, Christmas Eve 12/24/16, Christmas Day 12/25/16 and New Years Eve 12/31/16.
** Dining hours vary. Inquire at time of booking.
Dining Discounts at Disney Springs Area
Enjoy a variety of dining discounts at Disney Springs area. Reserve online or by calling (407) WDWDINE or (407) 939-3463, unless otherwise noted.
- Crossroads at House of Blues®: Save 20% on food and non-alcoholic beverages daily in the restaurant prior to 4:00 p.m. Save 10% on food and non-alcoholic beverages after 4:00 p.m. Valid for the Passholder and up to 5 Guests.
- House of Blues Gospel Brunch: 20% discoount through December 31, 2016. Discount not available on the following dates: March 27, May 8, June 19, December 18, December 25, 2016 and Jan 1, 2017. Valid for the Passholder and up to five (5) Guests. Must present valid Passholder card and photo ID at time of purchase, booking and/or redemption of offer.
- Earl of Sandwich: Save 10% on regularly priced food and non-alcoholic beverages daily.
- Fulton's Crab House: Save 10% off the regular price of food and non-alcoholic beverages.
- Ghirardelli® Soda Fountain & Chocolate Shop: Save 10% on any purchase.
- Morimoto Asia: 10% off the regular price of food and non-alcoholic beverages (excluding tax and gratuities) for Passholder and up to 3 guests. Lunch only. Discount not valid for sushi bar or on holidays.
- Paradiso 37: Save 15% on food and non-alcoholic beverages daily.
- Planet Hollywood®: Save 10% off the regular price of food and non-alcoholic beverages daily.
- Portobello Trattoria: 10% discount off the regular price of food and beverages.
- Rainforest Café®: Save 10% on regularly priced lunch and dinner entrées. Call (407) 827-9100 for reservations.
- Splitsville: Save 20% off the regular price of food and non-alcoholic beverages. An 18% gratuity will be automatically included based on the pre-discount amount.
- T-Rex Café®: Save 10% on regularly priced lunch and dinner entrees. Call (407) 828-8739 for reservations.
- The BOATHOUSE: 10% discount off the non-discounted price of food and non-alcoholic beverages. Reservations are available by calling (407) WDW-BOAT or (407) 939-2628.
- Vivoli il Gelato: 10% off purchase through September 30, 2016.
- Wolfgang Puck Café®: Save 10% on regularly priced food and non-alcoholic beverages during lunch and dinner.
- Wolfgang Puck's Express: 10% off the non-discounted price of food and non-alcoholic beverages during lunch and dinner.
- Erin McKenna's Bakery NYC: 10% discount off the regular price of food and non-alcoholic beverages.
All Disney Springs dining discounts exclude alcohol, applicable tax and gratuity and are valid for the Passholder and up to 3 Guests unless otherwise stated. Dining hours may vary; inquire at time of booking.
Dining Discounts at Disney Resort Hotels
10% discount off the regular price of food and non-alcoholic beverages (excluding applicable tax and gratuity) at participating select Walt Disney World Owned & Operated Table Service locations listed below. Special events excluded. Valid for the Passholder and up to three (3) Guests. Dining hours vary by location, inquire at time of booking. Call 407-WDW-DINE (939-3463) for reservations. Locations and Operating Hours subject to change without notice.
Participating restaurants include:
Disney's BoardWalk Entertainment District
- ESPN Club
- Trattoria al Forno
- Flying Fish Café
Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge
- Jiko - The Cooking Place
Disney's Caribbean Beach Resort
Disney's Contemporary Resort
- The Wave
Disney's Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground
- Trail's End Restaurant
Disney's Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
- Grand Floridian Café
Disney's Old Key West Resort
- Olivia's Café
Disney's Port Orleans Resort
- Boatwright's Dining Hall
Disney's Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa
- Turf Club
Disney's Wilderness Lodge
- Whispering Canyon Café
- Artist Point
Disney's Yacht & Beach Club Resorts
- Captain's Grille
- Cape May Cafe
Off Property Dining
ESPN Wide World of Sports
- ESPN Wide World of Sports Grill
Disney's Vero Beach Resort
Dining hours vary by location; inquire at the time of booking. Discount not available on the following: New Years Day 1/1/16, Valentine's Day 2/14/16, Easter 3/27/16, Mother's Day 5/8/16, Independence Day 7/4/16, Thanksgiving 11/24/16, Christmas Eve 12/24/16, Christmas Day 12/25/16 and New Years Eve 12/31/16.
Tables in Wonderland Membership
Save $25 on the regular price of the Tables in Wonderland Membership. Benefits include a 20% discount (excludes applicable tax and gratuity) on all food and beverages at participating Resort hotel and Theme park restaurants and member-only invitations to special Food and Wine events, winemaker dinners and celebrity chef dinners, plus much more.
For more information or to purchase the membership call (407) 566-5858. Membership benefits are valid for the Passholder and up to 9 Guests. Offer is valid for Passholder only. Certain restrictions may apply.
Walt Disney World Resort Owned and Operated Merchandise Locations
Effective October 1, 2016 a 20% discount at Disney operated Walt Disney World shops, including purchases made on the Shop Disney Parks app
Discount does not apply to Walt Disney World Resort Operating Participant locations, including but not limited to: China, Japan and Morocco Pavilions at World Showcase in Epcot®, Arribas Brothers, Basin®, Basin White, Cirque du Soleil®, Curl® by Sammy Duvall, Ghirardelli® Ice Cream & Chocolate Shop, House of Blues®, The LEGO® Store, LittleMissMatched®, ORLANDO HARLEY-DAVIDSON®, Pop Gallery, Rainforest Cafe®, Rubio Balloon Arts, Sammy Duvall's Watersports Centre, Sosa Family Cigars, Something Silver®, Splitsville Luxury Lanes", Sunglass Icon®, Surrey Bike Rentals, T-REX, Wyland Galleries, The Disney Store, Disney's Character Premiere, Disney's Character Warehouse, Cast Connection and any other locations or kiosks that are not owned and operated by the owners of Walt Disney World Resort.
Discount is not valid on previous purchases or on purchases of ticket media, gift certificates, Disney Gift Cards, Park admission, Arcades, Disney Dollars, tobacco, alcohol, outdoor vending (e.g., in-Park balloon vendors, glow vendors), Add-a-Dollar (Wildlife Conservation Fund), postage stamps, rentals (e.g., strollers, ECV), personalization, Disney PhotoPass+, Disney PhotoPass® Online, Disney Store Online, framed Disney Dollars, Artist Sketch Program (original art), original or consignment art, newspapers/periodicals, videos, DVDs, CDs, sundries, pantry/prepared foods, digital/video/disposable cameras, film, consumer electronics, Titleist® and Cobra® golf equipment, National branded fragrances, treatments and cosmetics, Lladro, Armani, Hummel, Swarovski® Crystal, Walt Disney Classics Collection, select collectible originals, select specialty items, handmade items, special orders, purchase-with-purchase offers, Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique and The Pirates League packages, shipping or taxes, or on phone, email, online or mail order purchases. A valid Passholder ID and government-issued photo ID must be presented at time of purchase to receive discount. May not be combined with any other discount, offer, or promotion. Discount is for personal use only and may not be used to purchase merchandise with the intent to resell the merchandise.
Disney's Animal Kingdom Theme Park
- Rainforest Café®: Save 15% on non-sale-priced merchandise purchased in the Rainforest Café® retail village.
- Yak & Yeti® Retail Village: Save 15% on non-sale-priced merchandise purchased in the Bhaktapur Market.
- Arribas Brothers: 10% off total purchase price of merchandise. Subject to certain restrictions, exclusions and/or limitations including, but not limited to, glassblowing, custom/special orders (torch and furnace work), Herend, Hummel, Liuli, Lladro, Nao Collection by Lladro, Starlite Collection (acrylic), Swarovski®, Wendt & Kuhn and shipping charges. Discount cannot be combined with any other offer.
- Basin: Save 10% on select regularly priced merchandise.
- THE BOATHOUSE Ship's Store: 15% discount off non-discounted priced merchandise purchased in The Ship's Store, adjacent to The BOATHOUSE restaurant.
- Chapel Hats: 10% off select non-discounted merchandise.
- Curl by Sammy Duvall: Save 10% on all non-sale merchandise. Excludes watches, electronics and all eyewear. For more information call 407-842-1302.
- Edwin Pearl: 10% off select non-discounted merchandise.
- House of Blues®: 10% discount off regularly priced merchandise purchased in the House of Blues® retail store (excludes books, leather, tobacco, jewelry and select CDs)
- LEGO Store: 10% discount off all purchases. Discount cannot be applied to previous purchases or combined with any other discount or coupon. Restrictions and exclusions may apply to select LEGO® sets (see a Brick Specialist for full details). Discount may not apply to video games, Exclusives, LEGO® Mindstorms" and LEGO® Hard to Find items. Discount cannot be applied to the value of gift cards purchased, or to out-of-stock or backordered items. Discount is not valid on any applicable tax or shipping costs and cannot be used for phone orders, online orders, or Shop & Ship orders. VIP points will be earned on value of purchase after discount. Only valid at The LEGO Store Disney Springs Marketplace. Void where prohibited. The LEGO® Group reserves the right to cancel or modify this promotion at any time without advance notice. LEGO and the LEGO logo are trademarks of the LEGO Group ©2013 The LEGO Group.
- LittleMissMatched: Save 15% on your total purchase.
- Rainforest Café®: Save 15% on non-sale-priced merchandise purchased in the Rainforest Café® retail village.
- Sanuk®: 10% off select non-discounted merchandise.
- Splitsville Luxury Lanes: 20% discount off non-sale priced merchandise purchased in Memory Lanes.
- T-Rex Café®: Save 15% on non-sale-priced merchandise in the Dino Store. Discount not valid at Build-A-Dino® by Build-A-Bear Workshop®.
The Disney Springs merchandise offers are valid at the select stores located in Disney Springs® ONLY. Discounts may not be combined with any other offer. Disney is not responsible for fulfillment of the offers at the locations above.
Disney's Golf Shops
- 10% off select regularly priced merchandise purchased in the 2 Disney Golf Shops (Disney's Palm/Magnolia/Oak Trail Golf Courses & Disney's Lake Buena Vista Golf Course).
Best Friend's Pet Care
- Depending on the type of accommodations and length of stay, Passholders receive a discount off the Standard rates for dog, cat, and pocket pets for Boarding and Full-Day Daycare. Offer valid on Standard Suites, Vacation Villas and VIP Luxury Suites for Dogs, or Two and Four-Level Condos in Kitty City. Call (877) 493-9738 to make a reservation.
Rent from Alamo® Rent A Car and you can save up to 10% on your rental. For reservations, call Alamo® at 1-800-462-5266 or book online at alamo.com. Be sure to request ID#15000 when making your reservation. Discount applies to base rate only. Up to 10% discount applies to participating Alamo locations in the U.S. through 12/31/16. Discount varies by rental date, location and vehicle type. Valid for rentals made before December 31, 2016. Taxes and other government-authorized or imposed surcharges (including GST), license and concession recoupment fees, airport and airport facility fees, fuel, one-way rental charge and optional items (such as CDW up to U.S. $30 per day) are extra. In the U.S. check your insurance and/or credit card for rental vehicle coverage. Renter must meet standard age, driver and credit requirements. 24-hour advance reservation required. May not be combined with other discounts. Availability is limited. Subject to change without notice. Unlimited miles offer available only at participating locations. Blockout dates may apply. Void where prohibited.
SPORTS & RECREATION
Bass Nitro Fishing and Guided Fishing Excursions: Save 15% off the regular price. Valid for Passholder and the number of Guests permitted on the reservation. Reservations can be made by calling (407) WDW-PLAY or (407) 939-7529, or by calling (407) WDW-BASS or (407) 939-2277. Valid only at Walt Disney World Resort.
Disney's Fantasia Gardens Miniature Golf Course and Disney's Winter Summerland Miniature Golf Course: Enjoy a 15% discount for the Passholder and up to 3 Guests.
Golf: Special NEW golf discount rates are up to 30% off the prevailing Day Guest Rate (pre-twilight) for any Passholder and up to three (3) of their Guests for the (3) 18-hole championship courses (Disney's Palm, Disney's Magnolia and Disney's Lake Buena Vista Golf Courses) at Walt Disney World Resort. Special NEW Junior golf rates are half the prevailing Adult Passholder rate (pre-twilight). Tee times at these rates are subject to availability and may be made up to 14 days in advance by calling 407-WDW-GOLF (939-4653). Advance reservations are recommended. Passholders may now play Disney's Oak Trail Golf Course 9-hole Walking Course for $21 for Adults and $14.50 for Juniors year-round. Disney Platinum Plus Passholders receive unlimited complimentary golf on Disney's Oak Trail Golf Course. Platinum Plus Passholder's Guests must still pay the $21 Guest Rate for Disney's Oak Trail Golf Course.
Marina Boat and Surrey Bike Rentals: Passholder receives a 15% discount off the regular price of boat, bicycle, and Surrey Bike rentals at any Walt Disney World® Resort Marina. Subject to availability. Certain age restrictions apply. Excludes Specialty Cruises, Holiday Event Specialty Cruises, the Grand 1 Yacht, and Surrey Bike Rentals at Disney's Boardwalk Inn.
Sammy Duvall's Water Sports Centre - 10% off of Parasailing, Water Skiing, Wake Boarding, Tubing, and Personal Watercraft rentals at Sammy Duvall's Watersports Centre located at Disney's Contemporary Resort marina for the Annual Passholders party. Reservations are strongly suggested. Certain restrictions apply. Excludes merchandise and cannot be combined with any other promotions. For more information or reservations call 407-939-0754.
Splitsville Luxury Lanes: Save 20% off the regular price of bowling (excluding tax). Walk-in bowling only; not valid for reservations.
Amphicar Tours at THE BOATHOUSE at The Landing at Disney Springs: Enjoy a thrilling 20-minute Captain's guided tour of the landmarks of Disney Springs aboard one of The BOATHOUSE's rare Amphicars - that drive on land and float in the water! Only 3,878 of these amphibious cars were produced during the 1960s, so don't miss this unique opportunity. Plus, Passholders enjoy a 15% discount off the usual non-discounted price. Tours are offered hourly (weather permitting) from 10:00 AM to 10:00 PM, and includes your own Car Captain and seating for up to 3 Guests (either 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 small children). Visit The Ship's Store adjacent to The BOATHOUSE to book a ride, or reserve your tour by calling (407) WDW-BOAT or (407) 939-2628.
Tri-Circle D Ranch: Saddle up and take 10% off the following equine activities: 1) 45-minute guided trail ride through the serene natural setting of Disney's Fort Wilderness Resort. Rider age and weight restrictions apply. 2) Intimate horse-drawn Carriage Rides accommodating up to four Guests, at Disney's Fort Wilderness Resort and Disney's Port Orleans Resort. (Not including holiday and special themed carriage ride events.) Call (407) WDW-PLAY (407-939-7529) to make reservations. Discount is applied at the time of payment (check-in).
Children's Activity Centers - Club Disney - Calling all parents! Right now, Annual Passholders can receive a 15% discount at Children's Activity Centers in select Walt Disney World Resort hotels! This discount is available for all potty-trained children ages 3 to 12 and includes one (1) meal. Walk-ups are welcome, but reservations are highly recommended. Please note: You do not need to be a Guest of a Walt Disney World Resort hotel to book a reservation or enter any of the facilities..
SPA AND SALON TREATMENTS
Enjoy a 15% discount off the regular price of any Salon treatment valued at $45.00 or greater for each visit by the Passholder or any 50 minute or greater Spa service including massages and facials. There is no discount of any packages, children's services or upgrades. Reservations are required. For reservation information, call 407-WDW-SPAS or visit disneyworld.com/passholder.
- Disney's Boardwalk Inn Resort Massage & Fitness Center, (407) 939-2370
- Disney's Contemporary Resort Massage & Fitness Center, (407) 824-3410
- Senses, a Disney Spa at Disney's Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
- Ivy Trellis Salon at Disney's Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
- Senses, a Disney Spa at Disney's Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa
- Zahanati Massage & Fitness Center at Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge
- Olympiad Fitness Center at Disney's Contemporary Resort
- La Vida Health Club at Disney's Coronado Springs Resort
- Casa de Belleza Salon at Disney's Coronado Springs Resort
- Sturdy Branches Health Club at Disney's Wilderness Lodge
- Ship Shape Massage Salon Fitness at Disney's Yacht & Beach Club Resorts
Guests under 18 years of age must be accompanied by an adult during spa treatments. Additional services may be available at certain Resorts. Prices, services and locations are subject to change without notice. Cancellation within 4 hours of appointment time will result in a charge for the full amount of the service booked. For your convenience, a 20% gratuity will be added to each Spa service. Additional gratuities are at your discretion.
Massage Discounts not valid on the following dates: 1/1/16, 1/8/16--1/11/16, 2/14/16, 2/18/16--2/21/16, 3/27/16, 5/8/16, 7/4/16, 11/4/16--11/5/16, 11/24/16, 12/24/16, 12/25/16 and 12/31/16.
EVENTS AND ENTERTAINMENT BENEFITS
Passholders and their guests (up to 3 guests per visit) can get special savings of $4 off adult admission (ages 10 and up) and $3 off child admission (ages 3-9) at the following places:
-- Disney's Blizzard Beach Water Park
-- Disney's Typhoon Lagoon Water Park
Specially Ticketed Events at the Magic Kingdom Park - Watch for discounts on "Day Of" admission price for the following special ticket events at the Magic Kingdom Park:
-- Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party
-- Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party
Keep watching for discounts on the following specially ticketed events at the Magic Kingdom® Park: Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party, and Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party. Discount is only available on select nights, based on a limited availability, and applies to "Day-Of" admission price (does not apply to "Advance Sales" admission price) for these specially ticketed events. The Passholder may purchase up to a total of 4 discount tickets. For specially ticketed event dates and prices, visit disneyworld.com/passholder.
AMC Theatres Disney Springs 24 - Receive $2 off adult evening admission price. Offer is valid for the Passholder only and not valid with any other offer or discount.
TOURS AND EXPERIENCES
15% discount off the regular price of the following Tours and Experiences. Reservations are recommended. For reservation information, call 407-WDW-TOUR.
DISNEY'S ANIMAL KINGDOM® Theme Park
- Wild Africa Trek (age 8 and older); Offer valid on tours taking place after 11:30 AM
- Backstage Tales - Available to Guests 16 years of age and older; all Guests must have a valid photo ID in their possession for the duration of the experience
- Backstage Magic (age 16 and older)
- Dolphins in Depth (age 13 and older, adult must accompany)
- Epcot Seas Aqua Tour (age 8 and older, guests ages 8-16 must be accompanied by an adult)
- Epcot Dive Quest (age 10 and older, SCUBA certification required, ages 10-14 must be accompanied by adult)
- UnDISCOVERed Future World (age 16 and older)
- Gardens of the World (age 16+, offered seasonally)
MAGIC KINGDOM® Park
- Disney's Family Magic Tour (all ages)
- Keys to the Kingdom (age 16 and older)
- Walt Disney: Marceline to Magic Kingdom Tour (age 12 and older)
- The Magic Behind Our Steam Trains (age 10 and older)
Disney's Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground
- Wilderness Back Trail Adventures (Segway Tour- ages 16 and up)
Please note: Reservations for all tours and experiences are highly recommended. For booking information, please call (407) WDW-TOUR or (407) 939-8687. Guests under 18 years of age must have parent or guardian permission to call. Theme park admission is required for all experiences taking place at Magic Kingdom park, Epcot and Disney's Animal Kingdom theme park.
Ultimate Day Private VIP Tours
Passholders: Don't miss your chance to receive a 15% discount off the regular price of an Ultimate Day Private VIP Tour including the Ultimate Day for Young Families VIP Tour and the Ultimate Day of Thrills VIP Tour, both available for just $299 per person!
Ultimate Day for Young Families VIP Tour
Designed for families with children under 10 years of age, the Ultimate Day for Young Families VIP Tour is your chance to discover an adventure truly for Guests of all ages! Let your little mousketeers' wildest dreams come true as they enjoy attractions that may include:
- The Magic Carpets of Aladdin
- Pirates of the Caribbean
- "it's a small world"
- Peter Pan's Flight
- Mickey's Philharmagic
- Under the Sea ~ Journey of The Little Mermaid
- Dumbo the Flying Elephant
- The Barnstormer
- Buzz Lightyear's Space Ranger Spin
- Disney Junior - Live on Stage!
- Toy Story Midway Mania!
- Kilimanjaro Safari
- Festival of the Lion King
Ultimate Day of Thrills VIP Tour
Hang on to your hats aboard the fastest attractions at Walt Disney World Resort! With the Ultimate Day of Thrills VIP Tour, you're sure to find an assortment of action-packed experience as you take on exhilarating moment after moment aboard the following attractions:
- Pirates of the Caribbean
- Splash Mountain
- Big Thunder Mountain Railroad
- Haunted Mansion
- Seven Dwarfs Mine Train
- Space Mountain
- Toy Story Midway Mania!
- Rock 'n' Roller Coaster Starring Aerosmith
- The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror
- Star Tours - The Adventures Continue
- Expedition Everest - Legend of the Forbidden Mountain
All Ultimate Day Private VIP Tours begin at Magic Kingdom park before moving on to one or more theme parks at Walt Disney World Resort. In addition, each Ultimate Day Private VIP Tour experience includes one (1) table-service meal per person and can accommodate as many as 20 Guests. To make a reservation, please call (407) WDW-TOUR or (407) 939-8687. Guests under age 18 must have parent or guardian permission to call.
HAVE YOU MOVED AND WANT TO CONTINUE RECEIVING MICKEY MONITOR?? - Please call 407-560-7277 and have ready the following information: Name of all Passholders in the Household; Pass Type and Number (found on the pass), Pass expiration date; Old address, New address and phone number.
Last updated: 10/16