Recipes Cranberry Relish Garden Grill Restaurant The Land, Epcot
Yield: 12 servings
1 tablespoon olive oil
2 cups frozen cranberries, sliced
1 cup sugar
1 cup orange juice
½ teaspoon orange compound (dried orange peel – can be omitted)
½ teaspoon dried ginger
4 ounces mandarin oranges, in a can, diced
Method of Preparation:
1. In a sauce pan, add olive oil and heat.
2. Add cranberries.
3. When the cranberries begin to break down, add the sugar, orange juice, orange compound and ginger.
4. Cook ingredients until they are incorporated, then remove from heat.
5. Add small diced mandarin oranges and chill.
5. Store in air-tight container in refrigerature.