Reviews of Sunshine Seasons

View Menus at Sunshine Seasons Dining Location

All Day Menu

Cuisines: American, Snacks, Seafood, Bakery, Asian
Read more about Sunshine Seasons including a link to the menu:

Counter Service - Lunch/Dinner/Snacks
The Land - Future World - Epcot

Reviewed by jannielane Review Date: 11/14/2019

This is the first time I have been disappointed with a meal at Sunshine Seasons. I ordered a sweet and sour shrimp stir-fry at the Asian counter, and it was horrible, with too sour a sauce and uncooked vegetables. I became sick to my stomach later in the day.

Pros:

Convenience

Cons:

Made me ill

Reviewed by Becky B Review Date: 08/09/2019

We made a point of heading here for a light lunch, hoping to find the chipotle chicken wrap we discovered during our last visit. We were thrilled to find it again (grab and go case) and everyone in our party of 9 got one. So light, fresh and flavorful. Highly recommend for a quick meal on a hot day.

Pros:

Chipotle chicken wrap is fantastic

Reviewed by jannielane Review Date: 05/07/2019

Always a good bet, although lunch time is extremely crowded. the food is not extraordinary, but it is well-prepared, decently sized and not too outrageously priced. A good place for breakfast, lunch or a snack. Sometimes hard to find a table, and sometimes cleaning falls a bit behind, but overall, it is our top choice for a fast meal in Future World. It's also possible to avoid the usual fast food choices found in the rest of the parks.

Pros:

Good selection; healthy choices; convenient location

Cons:

Very crowded at lunch time

Reviewed by Challisgal Review Date: 02/26/2019

Ate here twice during a February 2019 trip and was pleased both times. For dinner had the slow roasted pork loin - the meat was very good and the portion size was huge. The staff was friendly and willing to substitute a side for me. Unfortunately, the texture of the corn muffin was strange. The second trip was breakfast. Just eggs and accompaniments, but far better than the resort I stayed out. (Port Orleans French Quarter.)

Pros:

Good quality and substantial portions

Cons:

Can get a little loud

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 02/18/2019

The food was just alright, but was a nice reprieve from the sun and a place to sit down and relax

Pros:

A place to sit in air conditioning out of the sun

Cons:

The food could be better

Reviewed by kj831 Review Date: 01/12/2019

Plesantly Surprised. Usually I only either get a drink or a drink and a cupcake here, because 9 times out of 10 that i stop I'm at Epcot for a festival. But my best friend and I decided at the last minute to go to Epcot on Monday Jan 7, 2019. She ordered the salmon because she has to eat Gluten Free. She said it was delicious. I got a turkey sandwich, which was real Turkey (not the cold cut form), lettuce, tomato and chesse on ciabatta bread and macaroni salad. The sandwich was very good, but i think they should toast the ciabatta right before they give you the sandwich. There is so much of the sandwich filling that the sandwich falls apart a little. I was mildly concerned about trying the Macaroni salad, however it was delicious. The sandwhich you could probably split between 2 people, as it is very heavy. I'd definitely eat here again if there isn't a festival going on. Or if I just didn't want the festival food.

Pros:

food is very good

Cons:

wish the Ciabatta bread for the turkey sandwich was toasted

Reviewed by sand935 Review Date: 10/01/2018

Huge variety of selections, the menu is always changing so hard to recommend something.
Everything we have tried has been good. Above average or better.

Pros:

Such good selections

Reviewed by Smitty Review Date: 09/30/2018

We sat down for a few minutes waiting for our fast pass time for Soarin. Had coffee and a caramel brownie. Food is OK. This time we were able to get a table. People need to learn to pick up after themselves as some people leave their trash for cast members to take care of.

Pros:

AC and close to Soarin

Cons:

Limited seating sometimes.

Reviewed by SCOTTMOP Review Date: 08/27/2018

A great place for your counter service. Lots of good choices and healthy choices too. Lots of different dessert choices as well. And with Living with the Land and Soarin right there it makes it a good spot. I got the sweet and sour chicken which came with rice. A nice portion for lunch.

Pros:

lots of choices

Reviewed by disneydiner Review Date: 06/03/2018

I had lunch here during the recent Flower & Garden Festival because I had seen a photo of the rose gold cupcake on a Disney food blog and I had to try it. Delicious! Every single bite. And the turkey ciabatta sandwich was quite good also. I don't eat here often but when I do, I always enjoy it. I saw a lot of good looking food going by. I imagine there's something for everyone at this location. Prices are quite reasonable.

Pros:

rose gold cupcake!!!