2018 Epcot International Food & Wine Festival August 30 – November 12, 2018 Sunday Brunch with a Chef
New for 2018! Sunday Brunch with a Chef
During this two-hour event, you’ll kick things off with a sparkling wine toast, enjoy a brunch buffet, and listen to the celebrity guest dish out their favorite tips and tricks. Following brunch, you’ll have a meet-and-greet photo opportunity with the guest of honor.
- World ShowPlace Events Pavilion
- Select Sundays throughout the Festival
- 11:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
- $129 per person, plus tax, gratuity included
- Epcot admission required
Beginning June 14, 2018, you can book your spot at this limited-time event. For reservations, check availability online here or call (407) 939-3378. Disney Vacation Club Members may book online or by calling Member Services at (800) 800-9800.
2018 Dates and Special Guests
- September 2: Richard Blais (Top Chef; owner of Trail Blais culinary company in California)
- September 9: Jamie Deen (co-owner of The Lady and Sons restaurant in Savannah, Georgia)
- September 16: Tiffani Thiessen (actress and author of Pull Up a Chair)
- September 23: Iron Chef Masaharu Morimoto (pictured above) (Chef/owner of Morimoto Restaurants, including Morimoto Asia at Disney Springs)
- October 7: Buddy Valastro (Cake Boss; owner of Carlo’s Bake Shop in New Jersey)
- October 14: Art Smith (Top Chef; restaurateur behind Chef Art Smith’s Homecomin’ at Disney Springs )
- October 21: Geoffrey Zakarian (Iron Chef, Chopped and The Kitchen; restaurateur behind Point Royal at The Diplomat Beach Resort in Florida)
- October 28: Carla Hall (co-host of ABC’s The Chew)
- November 11: Alex Guarnaschelli (Iron Chef and Iron Chef Gauntlet; Executive Chef at Butter in New York City)
Each event has one seating option. Epcot admission is not included with the event ticket. Alcohol will only be served to those 21 years of age and older. All events are subject to change or cancellation without notice.