Disney World’s most popular restaurant has CHANGED!
When dining in Cinderella Castle at Cinderella’s Royal Table you can now meet the princesses again — but your meal will also be more expensive. Join Quincy and Breedlove for a review of the experience!
Click below to join Quincy and Breedlove at Cinderella’s Royal Table!
Need to catch up on past AllEars TV episodes? Click the links below!
- AllEars TV: I Let an A.I. Chatbot Plan My Disney World Trip — Magic Kingdom
- We Planned the BEST WEEKEND EVER on a Disney Cruise
- AllEars TV: Things That People HATE in Disney World
- AllEars TV: AllEars Scavenger Hunt — This One’s on a Disney Cruise Ship!
- AllEars TV: The PERFECT Day on Disney Cruise Line — Disney Dream
- AllEars TV: 15 Sneaky Disney’s Animal Kingdom Ride Tricks
- AllEars TV: The HARSH TRUTH About Taking a Disney Cruise
- AllEars TV: A COMPLETE Tour of Disney California Adventure — Full Walkthrough
- AllEars TV: We Would DITCH These Disney World Parks
- AllEars TV: The AllEars Disney World HEART RATE Challenge Had SHOCKING Results
And stay tuned for more Disney news!
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to get the free list of the Best Magic Kingdom Snacks! Click here to get started!
What’s your favorite restaurant in Disney World? Tell us in the comments!