3 of the 4 Disney World Annual Pass tiers have been unavailable to buy since this time last year. Only one pass is currently for sale, and it’s only available to Florida residents. So WHEN will Disney fans be able to buy new passes? Unfortunately, it may still be a while.
Disney World’s Annual Pass program has 4 tiers of passes available: the Incredi-Pass, the Sorcerer Pass, the Pirate Pass, and the Pixie Pass. The tiers have different blockout dates, with more expensive passes having fewer blockout dates and more reservation days available. For over a year now, the Pirate, Sorcerer, and Incredi-Pass options have been unavailable for new sales. But with recent price increases announced, could those passes become available again soon?
Unfortunately, it looks like we’ll be waiting a little longer for those passes to become available. According to Scott Gustin, Disney doesn’t expect the passes to resume sales this year.
A note: I asked Disney about a timeline for new AP sales — WDW does not anticipate new AP sales (Incredi-Pass, Sorcerer, Pirate) to resume before the end of the year. https://t.co/0BaaImGeDS
— Scott Gustin (@ScottGustin) November 15, 2022
When Annual Passes resume sales, they will be more expensive than they were prior to the pause. Here’s a look at those price increases again:
- Incredi-Pass: going from $1,299 to $1,399 ($100 increase)
- Sorcerer Pass: going from $899 to $969 ($70 increase)
- Pirate Pass: going from $699 to $749 ($50 increase)
- Pixie Dust Pass: staying at $399 (no change)
If you want to see more recent Annual Passholder news, check out these links:
- Sneak Peek at the NEW Annual Passholder Magnet Coming to Disney World
- Why I Gave Up My Disney World Annual Pass
- Exclusive Fantasmic! Performance Announced for Disney World Annual Passholders
- We Got the NEW Annual Passholder Popcorn Bucket in Disney World — See It Here
We’ll be watching closely for any news about when Annual Pass sales will resume, so stay tuned to AllEars for all the latest updates.
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!
Will you buy a new Disney World Annual Pass when sales resume? Let us know in the comments.