Cauldron cakes. Pumpkin pasties. Butterbeer. What’s the BEST snack in the Wizarding World of Harry Potter? And more importantly— what can you skip??
Molly is grabbing the 10 most popular snacks and ranking them from Troll Boagies to Mrs. Weasley’s cooking. So grab a pint, pull up a chair — it’s magical snack time!
Click Below to See Molly’s Ranking of the BEST Snacks in the Wizarding World of Harry Potter!
Catch Up on Past Episodes of AllEars TV!
- AllEars TV: People Are WAY TOO HYPED About These Disney World Rides
- AllEars TV: What’s Disney World Like in Summer 2022?
- AllEars TV: Is Universal Studios LYING About Wait Times?
- AllEars TV: Has Disney World RUINED Animal Kingdom?
- AllEars TV: Disney World Character Meals Have CHANGED — Chef Mickey’s
- AllEars TV: Literally EVERYTHING in Disney World’s Star Wars Land
- AllEars TV: The WORST (and BEST) Snacks In Harry Potter World!
- AllEars TV: Fans HATE Disney’s New Dr. Strange Movie
- AllEars TV: How Many Rides Can I Do in Disneyland in ONE DAY?
- AllEars TV: Is EPCOT Lying About Wait Times?
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to get the free list ranking rides the Harry Potter Must-dos at Universal Orlando! Click here to get started!
What is your favorite snack in the Wizarding World of Harry Potter? Let us know in the comments!