It’s time for Easter treats in Disneyland!
While we’ve already hunted for Easter eggs and tried a very Instagrammable cupcake, Disney just released a list of special, limited-time Easter treats you can find this April in Disneyland Resort!
Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa
GCH Craftsman Grill
- Easter Donut: Vanilla cake donut dipped in milk chocolate and decorated with Easter carrot décor (New) (Available through April 17th)
- Easter Cupcake: Coconut cupcake with pineapple buttercream (New) (Available through April 17th)
GCH Holiday Cart (Available through April 17th)
- Mickey-shaped Bunny Cereal Treat: Crisped rice dipped in white chocolate with coconut tail (New)
- Easter Carrot Cake Loaf: Carrot cake with cream cheese icing (New)
- Mickey-shaped Easter Basket Cookie: Vanilla sugar cookies dipped in white chocolate and decorated with royal icing and jellybeans (New)
- Easter Treat Box: Includes sugar cookies with Easter sprinkles, dulce Easter cookies, and Easter chocolate bark (New)
- Easter Egg Mickey Cookie: Vanilla sugar cookie dipped in white chocolate layered with apricot jam (New)
- Minnie Bunny Ears Cookie: Vanilla sugar cookie dipped in milk chocolate and decorated with chocolate and rolled fondant (New)
- Easter Yogurt Mini Pretzel Bag (New)
- Easter Chocolate Bunny (New)
- Easter Chocolate Chip Cookie Shot (available with milk or liqueur) (New)
- Easter Double Chocolate Cookie Shot (available with milk or liqueur) (New)
- Easter Buffet: Enjoy a delicious buffet with the whole family and even some special character appearances (available April 17th)
- Easter Buffet: Indulge in delicious dishes at this fun-filled feast with characters (Available April 17th)
Downtown Disney District
- Easter Fancy Sprinkle: Birthday cake topped with vanilla buttercream and finished with exclusive Easter sprinkles (Available April 11th to 17th)
- Chocolate Bunny: Dark chocolate cake, chocolate ganache core, chocolate cream cheese frosting topped with a ladle of chocolate ganache (New) (Available April 11th to 17th)
- Easter Special Two-course Brunch: Choose from items like smoked salmon, chilaquiles, or Monte Cristo to name a few! (Available April 16th to 17th)
That’s a lot of Easter treats to try in Disneyland! Stay tuned to AllEars for more Disney news.
Read all about the Disneyland Easter egg hunt here!
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!
Are you excited for Easter treats in Disneyland? Tell us in the comments!