Can you believe we’re about a week away from the debut of Marvel’s Eternals?!
While we’ve been counting down the days for the next big Marvel film since Black Widow this summer, there’s another reason you’re going to be hyped for Eternals!
Lexus has revealed its new line of cars inspired by Marvel’s Eternals coming to theaters on November 5th! The 10 cars will be based on the 10 heroes from the film with wraps themed after their individual armor design, iconography, and superpower. The line of Eternals cars also includes a golden glow from the grilles and underbodies to give them a celestial appearance!
According to the announcement Lexus provided, the cars that are a part of the Eternals line are:
- Ajak x Lexus GX: “Ajak, played by Salma Hayek, is a powerful, commanding woman. She is paired with one of the most capable SUVs in the land, the GX.”
- Druig x Lexus GX: “Druig, played by Barry Keoghan, is a bit of a rebel in the movie, with super strength and stamina, making the GX a fitting reflection of his character.”
- Gilgamesh x Lexus LX: “As the strongest Eternal, Gilgamesh, played by Don Lee, is a kindred spirit to the biggest, most powerful Lexus SUV, the LX.”
- Ikaris x Lexus LS: “The LS, Lexus’ flagship luxury sedan, is a match with Ikaris, played by Richard Madden, considered the tactical leader of the Eternals.”
- Kingo x Lexus IS: “Kingo, played by Kumail Nanjiani, is paired with the bold, powerful Lexus IS, which he drives in Lexus and Marvel Studios’ “Parking Spot” video.”
- Makkari x Lexus RC F Track Edition: “The fastest Eternal, Makkari, played by Lauren Ridloff, is the perfect match for the quickest car in the Lexus lineup, the RC F Track Edition.”
- Phastos x Lexus LX: “The LX is technologically advanced, making it an ideal fit for Phastos, played by Brian Tyree Henry, the technological guru of the team.”
- Sersi x Lexus RC F: “One of Lexus’ most powerful cars, the RC F, is paired with one of the film’s most powerful characters, Sersi, played by Gemma Chan.”
- Sprite x Lexus NX: “The NX, a crossover that can do anything, is a perfect complement to the illusion-casting ability of Sprite, played by Lia McHugh.”
- Thena x Lexus LC 500: “Thena, played by Angelina Jolie, is a natural fit with the sleek and stylish Lexus LC 500.”
Mindy Hamilton, SVP, Global Partnership Marketing at Marvel Studios stated that “After so successfully telling a co-branded story on the original Black Panther film, we’re thrilled to be teaming up with Lexus once again. Combined with our custom spot directed by the Russo Brothers and starring Kumail Nanjiani in-character as Kingo, these Eternals-inspired vehicles show that exciting collaborative storytelling can extend even beyond traditional media.”
You’ll be able to spot the Lexus cars during various events, like the red carpet premiere of Marvel’s Eternals! We’ll be sure to give you a look at even more Marvel entertainment coming soon. Stay tuned with All Ears for the latest Disney news!
What’s your favorite Marvel movie? Let us know in the comments below!
- Save Up to 35% Off Disney on Ice Tickets for a Limited Time!
- WHEN ‘Encanto’ Will Be FREE For Disney+ Subscribers!
- Go Behind the Scenes of Disney’s New ‘Encanto’ Movie With Lin-Manuel Miranda!
- PHOTOS: Check Out the SECRET to Finding Olaf Around EPCOT This Year
- PHOTOS: One of Our Favorite Disney World Holiday Overlays is BACK!
- New PHOTO from Disney+’s Upcoming Series ‘The Book of Boba Fett’
- MORE Details Shared About New Entertainment On the Disney Wish
- Disney World Releases Showtimes for Indiana Jones Stunt Show Ahead of Reopening
- The Biggest News You Missed From Disney’s Destination D23
- Disney Cruise Line’s NEW Lounge Reminds Us of Space 220…?!