When you’re heading to the Disney Parks, we’re sure you’re packing your best outfits to wear during your visit!
While we love planning our cutest Disney themed ensembles, it feels extra special when you stand out with unique items. And, the latest collection that has arrived on shopDisney isn’t like anything we’ve seen before!
Disney designer and artist Rafael Faria is taking us back to the ’80s with a new urban-style series that channels retro vibes, along with bright neon colors! And, we’re ready to throw it back to the past, especially since Disney World is currently celebrating 50 years of making magic! The Rafael Faria Mickey Mouse T-Shirt almost looks like a comic book with various panels showing Mickey jamming out for $29.99…
…while the Rafael Faria Women’s Mickey Mouse T-Shirt features a psychedelic silhouette of the mouse who started it all for $39.99.
As you’re making your way through the parks, you can look as hip as ever with the Rafael Faria Mickey Mouse Backpack in tow with boomboxes, video game fonts, keyboards and more on the decoration for $49.99!
If you’re looking for something cozy this Fall, though, you can snuggle up in the Rafael Faria Mickey Mouse Hooded Pullover for $64.99 whether you’re watching the Disney Enchantment fireworks in Magic Kingdom or a Disney movie on your couch.
As we continue to make our way around the Disney Parks, we’ll give you a look at the merchandise coming soon to stores in-person and online! Stay tuned with All Ears for the latest Disney entertainment and news!
What’s your most recent Disney purchase? Let us know in the comments below!
- Calling All Disney Funko Collectors! There’s A HUGE Sale Right Now!
- You Can Take One of Disney World’s 50th Anniversary Skyliners Home with You!
- Read This to Save BIG on Popular Disney Holiday Items!
- How You’ll Be Paying MORE During Your Next Disney World Vacation
- PHOTOS: A Festive New Holiday Dooney & Bourke Collection is Coming to Disney World
- All of the Disney World 50th Anniversary Merchandise You Can Find Online!
- Do YOU Qualify for a Discount on Disney Items?
- It May Not Be Halloween Yet, But There’s Already MORE Disney Holiday Merchandise Online!
- 7 Disney Toys Amazon Predicts Will Be the MOST Popular This Holiday Season
- Hurry! Disney Just Dropped More Limited Edition EPCOT Posters Online!