The Disney Parks have been working to be diversify themselves lately by allowing tattoos to be shown and more gender-inclusive hairstyles to be worn.
But, the Cast Member outfits aren’t the only things becoming more inclusive in the parks!
The Disneyland Cast Members and Community page shared a sneak peek at the new mannequins that have arrived at the World of Disney in Downtown Disneyland. The store will now feature mannequins that have different skin tones to be more inclusive.
So next time you head to World of Disney, be sure to look out for these new mannequins. The post also mentioned that this is just the beginning, so these could come to other Disney Parks and stores. And, you can stay tuned with All Ears for the latest Disney entertainment and news!
Have you been to Downtown Disney lately? Let us know in the comments below!
- Did You Know That Walt Disney Lived in a LITERAL Fairytale Home?
- One Park Continues to Have the Longest Wait Times in Disney World
- How Much Can YOU Save With Disney’s New Halloween Sale?
- RECIPE: Cap’n Jack’s Clam Dip from a Long-Lost Disney Restaurant!
- Zombie Captain America is…Coming to Disneyland Resort?!
- The Biggest Disney News You Missed This Week!
- PHOTOS: Mickey Is SUPER Fancy Today in Disney World…As A Popcorn Bucket!
- Disney World Extends Select Park Hours in October and November
- A Popular Holiday Scavenger Hunt Will Be BACK at EPCOT This Year!
- FULL Cookie Stroll Line Up Announced For EPCOT’s Festival of the Holidays!