It’s a new program that will replace the old Annual Passholder program at Disneyland! Now, we have more information about how you can upgrade your Disneyland tickets to the new Magic Key program!
If you already have admission to Disneyland, you can upgrade them to an Annual Pass with the Magic Key Program.
You can upgrade your tickets to a Magic Key Pass on the first day that you have tickets for. So if you have tickets to Disneyland for, say, August 25th (when the program starts), you can go in on that day to upgrade them.
The rules for upgrading are as follows:
- Your pass must start on the same day as the tickets you already had. You can upgrade on the first day of your ticket.
- Everyone who wants to upgrade their tickets needs to be present when you do so!
- You need to choose a Pass of equal or greater value to the tickets you had before. You will need to pay the difference in full when you upgrade.
- If you upgrade to a Pass from a multi-day ticket, your Pass will begin on the first day of the ticket.
- If you’re upgrading to a higher level Pass from a lower level one, your new Pass will have the same ending date as the original one.
- Some tickets are ineligible for upgrades, such as fully used tickets, partially used and expired tickets, complimentary tickets, and any others that state they are ineligible for upgrades.
The new system works very similarly to the old Annual Pass system, with tiers of tickets available for different prices. Keep following AllEars for more information on the new Disneyland Annual Pass System!
Are you planning to get the new Magic Key Pass? Tell us in the comments!