When the Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort gem welcomes everyone back, it will be open for meals in the morning and evening. And, we’ve got even MORE details you need to know before returning soon!
‘Ohana has released its breakfast menu! Your table will be given fresh pineapple-coconut bread and seasonal fruit to start before your breakfast skillet filled with hua paka (scrambled eggs), pua’a (pork), uala kahiki (fried potatoes), Mickey Waffles, and biscuits.
However, if you have party members who have dietary restrictions, they can also enjoy plant-based breakfast skillet with “eggs,” “sausage,” fried potatoes, allergy-friendly Mickey Waffles, and a cinnamon-sugar doughnut.
If you’re in the mood for something special to drink, they’ll have that too! The popular Moana Smoothie, Lilo Smoothie, and Stitch Smoothie will be returning, along with Kona Sourced Coffee.
And, for those looking for something boozier, the breakfast menu also features signature drinks like Mimosa-Your-Way, Lapu Lapu, and a Wasabi Bloody Mary.
We’ll keep you updated on the pricing for breakfast when we head to the restaurant for its July 9th reopening. And, you can stay tuned with All Ears for the latest Disney news coming soon!
Will you be going back to ‘Ohana soon? Let us know in the comments below!
- All the Ways to Save on Disney+ Right Now
- PHOTOS: Check Out the Summertime Treats at Disney’s Aulani Resort!
- TWO Hotels Near Disneyland Receive Four Diamond Designation
- NEWS: Trader Sam’s Will Start Taking Reservations in Disneyland
- Crew’s Cup Will Reopen SOON at Disney’s Yacht Club Resort
- Who Won Game ONE of the AllEars Olympics?
- Everything You Need to Know About Dining at Disney’s Star Wars Hotel!
- Disney Reveals Different Room TYPES for Star Wars Hotel
- FULL Itinerary Revealed for Guests Staying at Disney World’s NEW Star Wars Hotel!
- BREAKING: Disney World Reveals PRICING For New Star Wars Hotel