The parks also recently had their capacity shifted as more guests have been welcomed back into the parks. However, the capacity could see even more changes over the next year, according to Disney’s recent company call.
During the J.P. Morgan Global Technology, Media, and Communications Conference, Walt Disney Company CEO Bob Chapek noted that there has been a “very strong demand recovery” in Disney World as the “intent to visit is comparable to 2019.” When he was asked about what guests should reference as indicators of raising capacity limits, Chapek referenced the continued demand to visit the parks as they also look to normalize operations as soon as it can responsibly be done.
When it’s practical to continue to make these changes with guidance from officials, Chapek noted that guests will most likely see “low double digit” increases in attendance over the next several months. Disney World is working hard to bring back “most of the benefits” of attendance by the end of the year. Full capacity will depend on the park at the time, meaning that Disneyland is much farther down the curve.
Of course, we’ll have to keep an eye on the capacity updates moving forward. In the meantime, stay tuned with AllEars for the latest Disney news!
Do you have plans to go to Disney World this year? Let us know in the comments below!
- More Details on the Four New Dining Spots Coming Disney World’s Swan Reserve Resort
- New Passholder Section Arrives on Disney World App
- Why Disney+ May NOT Outgrow Netflix as Analysts Previously Predicted
- HURRY! Don’t Miss Out on the Polynesian 50th Anniversary Collection in Disney World!
- PHOTOS: Medals Revealed For runDisney’s 2022 Princess Half Marathon Weekend
- Disney Menu Updates: MORE 50th Anniversary Treats Arrive as Restaurants Continue to Reopen
- Disney’s New Special Edition Princess Doll Just Won the Holiday Outfit Game
- PHOTOS: Another EPCOT Shop Has Finally Reopened in World Showcase!
- Would You Pay OVER $250 for an Exclusive ‘Star Wars’ Lightsaber?
- NEWS: Disney World Releases Park Hours Through Late December