It’s been quite a day in Disney World as we’ve been hopping around the parks on this bright and sunny Saturday!
As Disney makes progress on the EPCOT Monorail station, another Monorail spot is experiencing delays today.
When we made our way to board the Monorail on the Magic Kingdom, a Cast Member let us know there was a service delay at the moment. A few moments after guests boarded the Silver Monorail, they were evacuated.
The Silver Monorail was halted as it waited to be taken off the line for maintenance and technical checks. After the Green Monorail pulled into the station, it let off the passengers, but didn’t let anyone board.
As the Monorail was being worked on, Cast Members urged guests to hop on the ferry boats instead.
They eventually directed guests over to the ferries only as the Monorail closed to fix its technical issue. We’ll have to keep our eye on everything happening with Disney Transportation. Stay tuned with All Ears for the latest Disney news!
Have you been to Disney World recently? Let us know in the comments below!
- The Biggest Disney News You Missed from Today
- Hurry! The Disney x BaubleBar Bejeweled Ears Are Now Available Online!
- Life Is the Bubbles With Disney x Danielle Nicole’s NEW Little Mermaid Bag!
- Get an Exclusive Look Inside Disney’s Avengers Campus Tomorrow Night!
- NEWS: Nominate Someone to Win a FREE Trip to Disney World During the 50th Anniversary!
- NEWS: Disney’s Animal Kingdom to Get a NEW Daytime Show for 50th Anniversary
- NEW Main Street, U.S.A. Projections Announced For Disney World’s 50th Anniversary!
- BREAKING: Harmonious Opening Date Announced at EPCOT
- Only Select Disney World Guests Can Get The Newest MagicBand Discounted!
- NEWS: Disney World Adds MORE Park Passes For July!
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!