Earlier today, it was announced that AdventHealth is now the official health care provider at Disney World!
Along with this news came a series of additional announcements regarding the many ways in which AdventHealth will become fully integrated into the Disney World experience, including health care facilities outside of Disney World property!
During the presentation, it was announced that a new AdventHealth emergency room facility would be coming to Flamingo Crossings Village.
Flamingo Crossings is the new complex designated for Cast Members and Disney Operating Participants. The complex was originally intended as a fifth housing option for Disney College Program participants, and with the program returning later this year, Flamingo Crossings could become available to college students as well.
We’ll continue to bring you all of the latest news from this newly announced official partnership between Disney World and AdventHealth in the coming weeks!
Did you participate in the Disney College Program? Let us know in the comments!
More Disney News!
- Yoga in Magic Kingdom?! You HAVE to See How Cast Members Started Their Day!
- NEWS: Disney Will Install a GIANT Art Piece on International Drive Next Year
- Disney’s Hotel New York — The Art of Marvel is Now OPEN!
- NEWS: Royal Caribbean Cruise Line Has Resumed Sailings
- Support Disney Cast Members and Score a Free Bagel!
- Where in the World #693
- 9 Disney Facts That Will Blow Your Mind!
- Disney Recipe: Make a Very DIFFERENT Kind of Wookie Cookie at Home!
- Tokyo Disneyland Resort Extends Limited Hours and Suspended Sale of Alcoholic Beverages
- International Travel to Orlando Could Be Getting Back to Normal Soon
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!