As health and safety procedures proceed in the Disney Parks, the vaccination rate throughout the United States has as well.
Previously, it was stated that adults would possibly be able to receive vaccinations prior to May, like previously thought.
President Joe Biden has announced that ALL Americans ages 16 and older will be eligible for the COVID-19 vaccine, starting April 26th. As of this point, there have been 200 million doses of the vaccine administered at this point with 133 million people (40%) who have had the first dose and 86 million people (26%) who are fully vaccinated.
NOW: President Joe Biden announced all Americans age 16+ will be eligible for COVID-19 vaccine starting Monday.
Day 91 in office, Biden says 200 Million doses of vaccine administered, doubled the goal.
1 Dose: 133M | 40%
Fully Vaxed: 86M | 26% pic.twitter.com/uTVU6XLRXw
— Greg Angel (@NewsGuyGreg) April 21, 2021
Now that vaccines have become more widely available, there could be shifts in health and safety regulations as well, which Florida has already been considering.
We’ll be sure to keep you updated on everything you need to know moving forward! Stay tuned with All Ears for all the latest news you need to know!
Have you been vaccinated yet? Let us know in the comments below!
- The Latest CHANGES for TRON in Disney World
- How Bob Chapek Wants To Bring Disney World to EVERYONE
- NEW Storms Are Developing in the Tropics — Could They Impact Disney World?
- 10 CHANGES Coming to Disney World This Month
- We’re at the 40th Anniversary Celebration in EPCOT — Follow Along With Us!
- Central Florida Publix Stores CLOSE Ahead of Hurricane Ian
- Bob Iger and John Williams Selected for Honorary KBE Awards by Queen Elizabeth II
- Fan-Favorite Character Dining Returned With a BIG Price Increase and More Disney News
- Hurricane Ian Expected to Impact Florida This Week
- Pre-Order runDisney Princess Half Marathon Weekend Merchandise Online NOW