This year’s Oscars are an exciting one for The Walt Disney Company, with films like Soul and Onward up for awards.
This year’s Oscars are going to be a bit different, though, as an entire cast will be helping present the awards to the winners! And, we’re sure you’ll recognize these popular, household names!
Disney, Marvel, and Star Wars fans everywhere will be THRILLED to know that celebrities like Harrison Ford, Don Cheadle, Laura Dern, and Zendaya will help celebrate the 93rd Academy Awards ceremony.
Other stars joining them include Brad Pitt, Halle Berry, Reese Witherspoon, Renee Zellweger, Regina King, Joaquin Phoenix, Rita Moreno, Angela Bassett, Bryan Cranston, Marlee Matlin, and last year’s best director winner Bong Joon Ho to present and help hand out statuettes.
Show producers Jesse Collins, Stacey Sher, and Steven Soderbergh stated that, “In keeping with our awards-show-as-a-movie approach, we’ve assembled a truly stellar cast of stars. There’s so much wattage here, sunglasses may be required.” The ceremony will be performed in-person at Los Angeles’ Union station with only presenters, nominees, and their guest in attendance. The event will also be broadcasted on ABC at 7PM ET on April 25th.
And, we’ll be sure to keep you updated with more details and the full list of winners later this month! Stay tuned with AllEars for more Disney entertainment!
Will you be tuning into the Oscars this year? Let us know in the comments below!
- All the Entertainment That STILL Hasn’t Returned to Disney World
- NEWS: Disney Parks Demand is “Flat” With Pre-Pandemic Levels
- Disney Parks Report Another BIG Financial Loss
- ‘The Nightmare Before Christmas’ Will Return in Concert Again This Year!
- Spring Has Sprung with Disney’s FREE Colorful Wallpapers!
- First Look at NEW Action Figures Inspired by Disney and Pixar’s Newest Movie!
- Are We Closer to Seeing Fireworks Return to the Disney Parks?
- Mother’s Day Calls for Boozy Joffrey’s Coffee Recipes!
- Get Excited For Halloween EARLY With New Disney Treats, Souvenirs, and More!
- Here’s How Marvel Makes the Winter Soldier’s Arm Look SO Realistic!