EPCOT has some of the best eats in all of Disney World.
Now, we’re thrilled because another restaurant reopens today in the World Showcase — the Rose & Crown Dining Room in the UK Pavilion!
The restaurant closed for refurbishment on February 15th and now it’s ready to welcome guests again with Fish and Chips, Bangers and Mash, Shepherd’s Pie, and more!
Disney’s website is showing that the Dining Room will be open for both lunch and dinner beginning today. Plus, reservations are available!
We’re so glad to see Rose & Crown open once again in EPCOT! We’ll be stopping by later this afternoon, so be sure to check back with us for a first look at the newly reopened spot.
What Disney restaurant do you miss the most? Let us know in the comments below!
- PHOTOS: We Just Noticed a BIG Change in EPCOT!
- That’s It. We Found the BEST Dapper Day Outfits at Disney’s Hollywood Studios!
- Disney+ Subscribers Can Stream the NEW ‘The Shepherd’ Film NOW!
- If You’re REALLY A Disney Fan, Then You’ll Know About These
- How to Get the CUTEST Disney Stanley Cup EVER
- AllEars TV: EPCOT and Animal Kingdom in ONE PERFECT DAY — Park Hopping in Disney World
- Multiple Celebrity Narrators Have Dropped Out of the Candlelight Processional at EPCOT
- Amazon Is Using A Virtual Queue For Disney’s Lorcana Trading Cards 😳
- NEW Disney+ Perks Have Been Announced!
- Disney+ Subscribers Can SAVE On Loungefly Bags With Exclusive Discount