Every once in a while, you may spot something “off” or out of place in Disney World. Whether it’s a minor malfunction on a ride or something is completely missing, most of the time it’s completely harmless and resolved as quickly as possible.
On our trip to Magic Kingdom today, however, we noticed something we never like to see!
We spotted a broken glass window in one of the buildings along Main Street, U.S.A. today! The window is located on the “second floor” of one of the buildings where Main Street Bakery is located. The area was roped off so no one would walk underneath the broken window.
We could see it better when we zoomed in. It’s the window on the righthand side of the Roy E. Disney window. We saw security as well as management in the area, so the window seemed to be getting immediate attention so it could be fixed!
Be careful if you’re walking along Main Street U.S.A. today — we hope the situation is resolved soon and the window will look as good as new in no time!
Share in the comments below the wildest thing you’ve ever seen happen in a Disney theme park!
Disney World News
- There Were LOTS of Closures and Short Wait Times in Disney World Today!
- The BEST Times to Go on Kilimanjaro Safaris in Disney’s Animal Kingdom
- PHOTOS! What It’s Like to Do Disney World in SEVERE Weather
- AllEars TV: You Said I’d NEVER Find This in Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Be Prepared for This Before Park Hopping in Disney World
- The New Reason You Might Spend More Money During Your Disney World Trip
- There’s a Sweet Way to Win a FREE Trip to Disney World!
- AllEars TV: The Biggest Decision You’ll Make In Magic Kingdom
- PHOTOS: You Have to Look REAL Close to See The Latest EPCOT Update!
- Every Announcement Disney Would Like You to Forget
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!