D23’s Treasures from the Vault will feature a new collectible plush every month this year.
The plushes are inspired by Disney characters and the designs call back to their vintage looks. January brought us a Lady and the Tramp plush that looked a lot like the figure that sat in Walt Disney’s office. February is here and the next plushes feature our favorite Disney sweethearts!
D23 members will have exclusive access to both the Mickey and Minnie collector plushes. The pair is inspired by their original debut in Steamboat Willie back in 1928. Mickey is seen in his classic red shorts and Minnie in her iconic polka dots!
Mickey and Minnie will be released on Amazon tomorrow, February 5th at 9AM PT. To purchase the collectibles, you must create an account with D23. Log into your account tomorrow morning and find the link to the plushes on the D23 website.
Are you a Disney collector? Tell us what you collect in the comments below!
- 3 Popular Lightsabers are FINALLY Back at Galaxy’s Edge in Disney World
- New Shopping Experiences Coming to Disney World for the 50th Anniversary
- PHOTOS: There’s a New 50th Anniversary Popcorn Bucket in Disney World
- You Can Score a FREE Collectible Key During Disney’s Ultimate Princess Celebration
- Disney Dropped Two New Pairs of Minnie Ears Online!
- Disney World’s Newest 50th Anniversary Souvenir Only Costs $3!
- PHOTOS: TONS of New 50th Anniversary Merchandise Arrived Today in Disney World!
- PHOTOS: Three NEW 50th Anniversary Minnie Ears Arrive in Disney World
- Excited for Christmas? Disney Holiday Items Are ALREADY Available Online!
- Would You Spend Hundreds of Dollars to Rep Your Love of Pixar?!
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!