Since Gideon’s cookies, cakes, and coffee are all just SO good, we’ve seen some crazy long lines to enter the bakery (like 11 whole hours). And, now that Gideon’s has been open for some time, the bakehouse is sharing some updates about its virtual queue.
Gideon’s Bakehouse has noted that guests can expect the Virtual Queue to close around 7 PM daily in order to welcome the guests who have been waiting and ensure that the bakery closes on time.
The bakery has continued to be a popular location for guests visiting Disney Springs, as very long lines have been regular occurrences in the shopping and dining district. As we continue to make our way back to Gideon’s, we’ll give you a look at all the treats and experiences coming soon!
What is your favorite treat at Gideon’s Bakehouse? Let us know in the comments below!
- 6 Non-Negotiable EPCOT Meals
- 6 NEW Ways Eating at Disney World Is Changing in 2024
- 3 HUGE Changes Confirmed for 1900 Park Fare in Disney World
- Don’t Forget! This FREE Disney World Dining Plan Deal Ends SOON
- Disney’s Newest Dessert Combines the Best Parts of Two ICONIC Snacks!
- FULL GUIDE to the Disney World Dining Plan Changes in 2024
- 6 Buffet Disasters We’ve Encountered in Disney World
- We’ve Got Good News and Bad News About the Roundup Rodeo BBQ Restaurant in Disney World
- FREE Disney World Dining Plan Deal Announced for Disney+ Subscribers
- Looking for an Apple Dessert Recipe? Disney Just Shared Some!