Since Gideon’s cookies, cakes, and coffee are all just SO good, we’ve seen some crazy long lines to enter the bakery (like 11 whole hours). And, now that Gideon’s has been open for some time, the bakehouse is sharing some updates about its virtual queue.
Gideon’s Bakehouse has noted that guests can expect the Virtual Queue to close around 7 PM daily in order to welcome the guests who have been waiting and ensure that the bakery closes on time.
The bakery has continued to be a popular location for guests visiting Disney Springs, as very long lines have been regular occurrences in the shopping and dining district. As we continue to make our way back to Gideon’s, we’ll give you a look at all the treats and experiences coming soon!
What is your favorite treat at Gideon’s Bakehouse? Let us know in the comments below!
- Did We Just Find The BEST Disney Park For SNACKS?!
- TWO New Sets of Disney Happy Meal Toys Are Available at McDonald’s!
- Here’s Why You Should Know About THIS Orlando Local Holiday!
- PHOTOS: Another Poolside Bar Just Reopened in Disney World!
- How Many of These Underrated Disney World Restaurants Have You Visited?
- Everything You Need to Know About Table Service Dining at Disney World for 2021
- You Probably Don’t Know About This Disney World Dessert Option
- A Disney Resort Restaurant Will Now Open For Dinner!
- Disney World’s NEW Treat Looks NOTHING Like You’d Expect!
- Two More Dining Spots Will Reopen Soon in Disney World