The Pearl Factory is a third-party business that allows you to choose an oyster, crack it open, and retrieve the pearl inside!
The pick-a-pearl businesses closed their kiosks inside Disney World and didn’t reopen alongside the theme parks in July. We visited Disney Springs today and noticed that The Pearl Factory kiosk was open!
The kiosk reopened last Friday and is selling pearl jewelry like necklaces and earrings. Guests still have to option to pick an oyster and search for pearls!
There are three pick-a-pearl kiosks in Disney World. The other two locations are inside the Japan Pavilion at EPCOT and at Disney’s Yacht Club Resort. The Pearl Factory Cast Member at Disney Springs told us that the location at Disney’s Yacht Club will not be reopening. The location at the Japan Pavilion is operated by a different company, and at this time has not confirmed a reopening.
The pearls are a fantastic keepsake from your trip to Disney World. You get to fish out your own oyster and take home your own special pearl! They’re also relatively cheap at $15.99 per oyster.
We recommend heading to The Pearl Factory in Disney Springs to experience the fun of choosing an oyster and retrieving a real pearl! It’s especially delightful for little ones to partake in the treasure hunt!
- The Disney Dogs and Cats Dresses Have Arrived in Disney World!
- Play as Heroes OR Villains With This Marvel-Themed Chess Set!
- 3 New Kids’ Disney Play Sets Are Available Online!
- Act FAST! The Final Main Attraction Collection is Online!
- The Funko Pop Fair Full of Disney Goodies is Online Right Now!
- These ARE the Disney Valentine Shirts You’re Looking For!
- We’re Racing to Disney World to Grab These runDisney Ears!
- Disney’s Loungefly February Releases are Now Available for Pre Order!
- PHOTOS! Popular Disney World Starbucks Tumbler Gets a NEW Look!
- PHOTOS! NEW runDisney Merchandise Has Arrived in Disney World!
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!