This year, Magic Kingdom debuted brand-new holiday projections on Cinderella Castle, in lieu of the park’s traditional Castle Dream Lights.
If you’re an Annual Passholder and are a fan of the new projections as much as we are, you’ll want to hear about a new collection of merchandise inspired by the castle’s new looks coming SOON to Magic Kingdom!
The collection will include new MagicBands, ornaments, Raglan fleeces, and more! The merchandise will arrive in the parks on November 30th and will be available through December 30th.
The merchandise can be found in four retail locations around the park: Star Traders in Tomorrowland, Bonjour! Village Gifts in Fantasyland, Frontier Trading Post in Frontierland, and Plaza del Sol Caribe Bazaar in Adventureland.
All of the merchandise included in the collection will be eligible for Annual Passholder discounts. Remember to bring your Annual Pass with you! And be sure to keep checking back as we continue to cover more Annual Passholder-exclusive offerings.
Are you a Disney World Annual Passholder? Let us know in the comments!
Disney World News
- The 5 Worst Meals in Disney World According to You
- Joe Biden Confirmed to be Added to the Hall of Presidents By Disney
- Listen Up, Junior Golfers! Disney World is Offering Classes Just For You
- AllEars TV: Trapped in Disney World’s Most Hated Land!
- News: The Hall of Presidents is Closed for Refurbishment in Disney World
- Things You Did for the Last Time at Disney World 2020
- PHOTOS! Check Out EPCOT’s France Pavilion Expansion Lit Up at Night!
- Could a New Popcorn Kiosk Be Coming to EPCOT? Here’s What We Know!
- 16 Stunning Disney World Wallpapers to Bring a Little Magic to Your Phone or Desktop
- PHOTOS! Popular Disney World Starbucks Tumbler Gets a NEW Look!
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!