This year, Magic Kingdom debuted brand-new holiday projections on Cinderella Castle, in lieu of the park’s traditional Castle Dream Lights.
If you’re an Annual Passholder and are a fan of the new projections as much as we are, you’ll want to hear about a new collection of merchandise inspired by the castle’s new looks coming SOON to Magic Kingdom!
The collection will include new MagicBands, ornaments, Raglan fleeces, and more! The merchandise will arrive in the parks on November 30th and will be available through December 30th.
The merchandise can be found in four retail locations around the park: Star Traders in Tomorrowland, Bonjour! Village Gifts in Fantasyland, Frontier Trading Post in Frontierland, and Plaza del Sol Caribe Bazaar in Adventureland.
All of the merchandise included in the collection will be eligible for Annual Passholder discounts. Remember to bring your Annual Pass with you! And be sure to keep checking back as we continue to cover more Annual Passholder-exclusive offerings.
Are you a Disney World Annual Passholder? Let us know in the comments!
Disney World News
- PHOTOS: There’s a New 50th Anniversary Popcorn Bucket in Disney World
- Is the Ferrytale Fireworks Dessert Cruise Worth the Cost in Disney World?
- The Disney World Park That Looks NOTHING Like it Did on Opening Day
- AllEars TV: The BEST Part of EPCOT
- PHOTOS: Boat Rentals are BACK at Select Disney World Resorts!
- The Most Confusing Parts of Disney Genie Explained
- EVERY Lightning Lane Sign We’ve Seen So Far in Disney World!
- NEWS: Showtimes Released for Disney KiteTails at Disney’s Animal Kingdom
- EPCOT is the Place to BE For Low Wait Times in Disney World!
- VIDEO: Disney World Tested New 50th Anniversary Fireworks Last Night!
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!