Have you ever just seen a new pair of ears so cute that you want to snatch them up immediately?
Well, we’ve been feeling especially festive seeing all the Minnie Ears appear in the parks for the kick-off of Christmas in Disney World. We might look sweet in the new Peppermint Ears or Gingerbread Ears, but you can also light up like a Christmas tree in the newest makeover of the Mickey Balloon Ears!
We gave you a sneak peek of the Snowflake Mickey Balloon Ears that had started to sweep across the parks and resorts. Even though these cuties have been selling out quickly, the new holiday ears are now over at Disney’s Animal Kingdom!
The ears have been switched up from their original red version to an icy blue hue complete with white snowflakes for the holidays.
Plus, did we mention that they LIGHT UP?!
So, you can look like your very own walking Winter Wonderland whenever you wear them around the parks throughout the season!
Honestly, we never want to take these babies off (even if they’re a bit heavy). Since there are a LOT more holiday accessories to come, we’ll be keeping an eye out for more Disney merchandise around the parks! And, you can tag along with us as we give you a look at all the Christmas goodies in Disney World here!
Have you started your Christmas shopping yet? Let us know in the comments below!
- Merch Alert! 🚨 Disney Fans Will Love These 6 Cyber Monday Deals!
- HURRY! It’s the Last Day to Score Black Friday Savings on BoxLunch Merchandise!
- The Dreamy Tangled Dooney & Bourke Collection is Now Available Online!
- Start Shopping for Cyber Monday Deals on Disney Merchandise TOMORROW!
- Snag HUGE Black Friday Deals on ‘Harry Potter’ and Disney Merch With This Holiday Sale!
- Find Out Where You Can Score a Jingle Ball Sipper OUTSIDE of the Disney Parks!
- Save Big for Black Friday AND Snag a Huge Discount on This Holiday Mickey Plush on shopDisney!
- HURRY! These ADORABLE ‘Mandalorian’ Shirts Are Now Available for a Limited Time!
- We Just Found the CUTEST Backpack Inspired by Disney’s ‘Cinderella’!
- Three New ‘Star Wars’ Lightsabers from Galaxy’s Edge Have Arrived Online!