We visited shopDisney early this morning to try and grab a pair of these ears and we were placed into a Virtual Waiting Room. We saw a similar system employed, at least initially, when the new Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge merchandise was released online.
As the waiting room notice says, once the regular shopDisney website loads, you’re provided with 10 minutes to shop and add the items you want to your bag. When our page loaded, however, we saw that the Cupcakes and Cashmere Ears for Adults Cupcakes and Cashmere Ears for Kids were already sold out!
The kids and adult ears are essentially identical in terms of their overall look, but are different sizes. They both feature LOTS of reversible sequins on the ears which flip from a pastel pink color to a hot pink color.
It’s the perfect way to get double the looks with just one set of ears! The bow and sides of the headband have light pink sequins and the ears come with a drawstring storage bag with the Disney Parks Designer Collection logo.
They truly are the perfect accessory for those who love to sparkle! The adult ears were priced at $48, and the kids ears were available for $38. We’ll keep checking back on shopDisney to see if these ears are restocked at any point in the future. But, for now, it seems we’ll have to set our sights on some other sparkly Minnie ears. Be sure to check back with us for more updates!
Recent Stories About Minnie Ears!
- Find Out Where Disney’s NEW Pink Minnie Ears Will Be Available Online!
- Minnie Ears Representing One of Disney World’s Most Popular Rides Are BACK in Stock!
- Disney’s Newest Designer Ears Will Be Available Online Soon!
- Winnie the Pooh Fans Are Going to Want to Head to EPCOT ASAP!
- You Need to Know the SECRET Code to Get Disney World’s NEW Designer Minnie Ears!
- PHOTOS: The Newest Disney Designer Ears Will Require a Secret Code!
- Hunting for Disney’s Tweed & Pearl Minnie Ears? Here’s Where You Can Find Them!
- PHOTOS: Head to a Really Obscure Shop to Get Disney World’s NEW Minnie Ears!
- If You Love The Color Pink, You NEED These New Ears at Disney World!
- PHOTOS: New Studded Rainbow Ears Just Dropped in Disney World!
Were you able to snag a pair of these ears before they sold out? Let us know in the comments!