After watching Mulan on Disney+, we’ve honestly just felt our love for the Disney classic reignited!
As the live-action movie has made its way to the streaming service, a WHOLE lot of merchandise has also lined the shelves in Disney stores.
The bamboo-colored cup features a carved image of Mulan, ready to fight for her beloved China, as well as the movie’s logo and Chinese lettering. During your stroll through Downtown Disney today, you can hop over to the World of Disney to pick up the new Mulan Sipper for $17.49.
Have you watched Mulan yet on Disney+? Let us know in the comments below!
Here's everything on Disney+!
- Big Disney+ News Causes Disney’s Stock Value to RISE
- NEWS: Disney+ Reveals Its Latest Subscriber Numbers
- Genie+ Changes, Halloween News, and More Disney UPDATES
- Here’s When You Can Watch ‘The Orville’ On Disney+
- Did Oscar Isaac Just Confirm ‘Moon Knight’ Season 2?! 😮
- DATE Announced For ‘Dancing With The Stars’ to Stream on Disney+
- Get a Behind-the-Scenes Look at One of the Newest Marvel Series!
- Premiere Date CHANGE For ‘She-Hulk’ on Disney+
- Pixar’s ‘Lightyear’ Is NOW Streaming on Disney+!
- Catch the NEW Trailer and Premiere Date for ‘Andor’ on Disney+!