Today’s the day, friends! After months of waiting for its debut, Mulan has officially made its way to Disney+ today!
While we’ve got our popcorn and drinks all ready for movie night later, shopDisney is celebrating with TWO new themed face masks that will bring honor to us all.
Mulan might be a live adaptation of the original animated film, but the new 2-pack of character masks online have brought our favorite warrior to life through GORGEOUS drawings!
…and you can find Mulan riding into battle on her trusty steed paired with the movie’s logo!
The Mulan Masks are currently available as a pre-order option for $11.99 on shopDisney!
Find out where you can get Mulan themed concessions for your movie watching event at home this weekend!
Will you be purchasing Mulan to stream tonight? Let us know in the comments below!
Celebrate Mulan's Release with Us!
- The ULTIMATE Guide to ALL of the Disney Princess Movies on Disney+
- Dear Disney, Why Haven’t You Made Attractions Based on These Seven Movies?
- Despite Controversies, Disney’s ‘Mulan’ Has Had a Strong Box Office Performance in China
- Disney Responds to Criticism Regarding the Filming Location of the Live-Action ‘Mulan’ Movie
- NEWS! The Theatrical Release of ‘Wonder Woman 1984’ Has Been Delayed Until December. Could Disney Be Faced With A Similar Decision?
- Theatrical Release of ‘Wonder Woman 1984’, Along With Upcoming Disney Films, Could Possibly Be Delayed
- These Are the 2020 Movies YOU Are Most Excited About
- Look Like a Warrior Carrying the NEW Mulan Sipper in Disneyland’s Downtown Disney!
- A Talk With Actor Yoson An About Being Part of “Mulan,” Disney, and the Force of Chi
- I Don’t Normally Love Disney Live-Action Remakes — But Here’s 3 Reasons I Loved ‘Mulan’