Although fall is just around the corner, the season will be looking a little different this year without Halloween Horror Nights at Universal Orlando.
However, Universal will still be rolling out new snacks and sips to celebrate the season in the parks, as well as bringing back a few fan-favorites this season. First the Central Park Crêpes kiosk opened for guests to enjoy, and now there’s a returning treat you can pick up over at Cafe La Bamba!
While you might not recognize the walk-up bar as a regular spot in Universal Studios Orlando, you probably remember grabbing a sip on the go from Cafe La Bamba during Halloween Horror Nights or Mardi Gras!
The bar window at the restaurant is a seasonal place that’s usually open during different Universal events due to its high demand. However, Cafe La Bamba’s opening isn’t tied to the events (even though that’s when it’s the most popular).
This weekend was the first time that they reopened since the closures, even though they started introducing mimosas several months ago. While they originally had eight sips, Cafe La Bamba reduced its options to four mimosas and other alcoholic beverages.
When guests check out at the counter, there are separate bins for sanitized and unsanitized pens to make sure that there are less high-touch areas.
The four mimosa flavors available currently are the Classic Mimosa (with a champagne and orange juice duo), Pineapple Mint (with pineapple, orange juice, and mint sprig), Chamboard Kir Royale, and Caramel Apple (with sparkling apple cider and a caramel brown sugar rim).
We decided to kick off spooky season early with the Caramel Apple Mimosa that tasted just like fall in a glass!
The brown sugar rim complemented the sweetness from the apple cider, along with the crunch from the apple slice on the rim for $11.50!
At the moment, Cafe La Bamba is figuring out which days they’re going to choose to be open. Right now, they are planning to have the bar window open during the weekend for guests. However, while they are testing out how much they sell, the team members believe that the popularity of the Central Park Crêpes kiosk could potentially allow Cafe La Bamba to be open more.
If you’re in the parks, the sweet flavors of all the mimosa are a lovely way to start the day or for an afternoon refresher. And, we recommend heading over to the Central Park Crêpes stand along with your drink for a sweet or savory treat to wrap things up!
Have you ever been to Cafe La Bamba in Universal Orlando? Let us know in the comments below!
Universal Orlando News
- That’s A LOT of Halloween Horror Nights Fans! Here’s What the Crowds Looked Like in Universal Orlando Today!
- CANDY ALERT! The Grown-Ups Can Go Trick-or-Treating Too with Our FULL GUIDE to Universal Orlando’s Scarecrow Stalk!
- We’re Giving You a Look at Even MORE Halloween Horror Nights Sips and Snacks in Universal Orlando (With the Grand Return of Twisted Taters)!
- Everything You Need to Know About the Halloween Horror Nights Houses at Universal Orlando!
- Missing Those Themed Halloween Horror Nights Cocktails? This Universal Resort Will Satisfy Your Cravings with TWO New Sips This Fall!
- NEWS: Universal Orlando Files to Extend Furlough for 5,400 Employees
- Universal’s Theme Park Attendance Is At About 25% According to Comcast CEO
- NEWS: Universal Orlando Will Be Testing Out Trick-or-Treating at Islands of Adventure This Weekend!
- NEWS: Universal Orlando WILL Host Two Halloween Horror Nights Houses — But, Not Like You’ve Seen Them Before!
- NEWS: U.S. Has Begun to Lift Certain Requirements for International Travelers