We’ve been reporting live from the park for its first day of reopening, and one thing we were especially curious about was the crowd level! After experiencing the fluctuating crowds last week at Universal Orlando’s grand reopening, we were curious to see how SeaWorld Orlando would compare.
Arriving this morning at the park, it looked like the crowds were ready for a fun-filled day at SeaWorld! To us, these looked strikingly similar to a typical day at the park.
Going through security and bag checks, the heavier volume of people continued to be noticeable.
Once we got through the main entrance of the park, however, we noticed the crowds dissipating and it was much quieter throughout the park!
The low crowds were also reflected in the wait times for SeaWorld’s rides and attractions, which have shown low wait times throughout the day.
Some of the bigger attractions did have higher wait times throughout the day. However, its notable that some popular attractions like Mako and Kraken have experienced down times today, so there have been fewer rides for people to go on.
Additionally, other rides did not open with the park at all. For example, the log flume ride Journey to Atlantis was not operating at all, which we were surprised to see after experiences all water rides open at Universal Orlando.
Towards the end of the day, crowds had decreased even further, though lines still remained long for some of the bigger rides the were open.
We will continue to update with further developments as we continue reporting live from the first day back at a reopened SeaWorld!
Will you be visiting SeaWorld now that it has reopened? Let us know in the comments below!
- NEWS: Walt Disney Company Share Price Increases Over 14% After Recent COVID-19 Vaccine Announcement
- NEWS: SeaWorld San Diego Announces Halloween Spooktacular Event!
- NEWS: SeaWorld Orlando Has Listed New Job Openings After Mass Layoffs Earlier This Month
- NEWS: SeaWorld Orlando’s Ice Breaker Roller Coaster to Open in Spring 2021
- NEWS! SeaWorld Orlando is Offering FREE Admission to Teachers All Year Long!
- Want a Year and a Half of Fun for $110? SeaWorld Has a New Fun Card You NEED to Know About!
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!