Earlier this month, both Disney World and Disneyland released new policies in regards to their Annual Pass programs during the park closures, including issuing partial refunds.
Today, both websites updated the information on their sites, clarifying with more details on how those with Annual Passes that were paid in full, or are on monthly payments, can receive those partial refunds.
If you are a Disney World Annual Passholder who has paid in full, you can choose to have your pass extended by the number of days the parks is closed, or, as an alternative, you can choose to receive a partial refund. For those looking to receive a partial refund, you may call (407) 939-7277.
For Disney World Annual Passholders on the monthly payment program, you can choose to postpone payments through the park closure period, and then resume them on your regularly scheduled payment date once the parks reopen. The pass will then be extended the number of days the parks are closed. To choose this option, you may call the same number as above, (407) 939-7277.
The same policy applies for Disneyland, though they have a different number for you to call. To request the alternative option, you may call Disneyland at (714) 781-4567.
Keep in mind that both Disney World and Disneyland do anticipate high call volume, so wait times likely will be high.
Are you a Disney World or Disneyland Passholder? Let us know in the comments below!
Want to learn more about the Disney Parks closures?
- The Disney Parks Closures: Here's Everything We Know
- Here's Everything That Disney World is Refunding Due to the Temporary Closure
- Here's Everything That Disneyland is Refunding Due to the Temporary Closures
- Here's Everything That the Disney Cruise Line is Refunding Due to Suspended Itineraries
- Should I Cancel My Disney Trip? Taking a Closer Look at Our Most FAQ
- Flattening the Curve: Why Disney is Closing Everything
- All the Times That Disney World and Disneyland Have Closed Throughout History
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!