We’re going where thousands (and thousands and thousands) have been before: Magic Kingdom on New Year’s Eve. That’s right, we sent Molly into the lion’s den to see what it’s like when Magic Kingdom crowds get straight-up kookydooks on what’s typically the busiest day of the Park’s year.
She’s bringing us crowd footage, info about long lines and park closings, and all the it’s-so-crowded-I-can’t-breathe feels. Click below, and be sure to practice some calming strategies if it gets to be too much… .
Have you joined the masses on some of Disney World’s busiest days? Share your experiences in the comments below.
Check out more from AllEars TV at the links below.
- AllEars TV: 13 Weird Things You Can Buy in Disney World!
- AllEars TV: How Many Days Do You Really Need to Visit Walt Disney World?
- AllEars TV: Can You Ride Everything in Epcot in One Day? It’s the Epcot FastPass Challenge!
- All Ears TV: We Tour the ORIGINAL Disney Resort: The Disneyland Hotel
- AllEars TV: Is Pop Century the Grooviest Hotel at Walt Disney World? We’ve Got a FULL Tour to Help You Decide!