Who doesn’t love a new ear hat?! However, you can’t just pick this one up in World of Disney in Disney Springs.
You have to literally race a bunch of other fans to get this new ear hat in 2020 !
runDisney announced an exclusive set of ears for Walt Disney World Marathon finishers in 2020. This Mickey Mouse ear hat will only be available at the finish line for runners of the 2020 Walt Disney World Marathon.
Marathon participants usually only walk away (or slowly limp away) with a shiny medal. This is the first time that Disney has offered an additional reward marathon runners. It’s a race to see who will get the new ear hat first!
Will this new hat entice you to run in the marathon? Let us know in the comments.
Want to learn more about runDisney? We can help!
- From Couch Potato to Walt Disney World 10k-er — Here’s What I Learned from My First runDisney Race
- runDisney Unveils New Ear Hat for Disney World Marathon Finishers!
- Runner Collapses and Dies During Walt Disney World’s Wine & Dine Half Marathon Weekend
- runDisney Marathon and Race Dates Released for 2020/2021 Season
- Medals Revealed for 2020 runDisney Princess Half Marathon Weekend Races